Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
RARE Andy Moore CTX-W IC Controlled Tire Warmers >

RARE Andy Moore CTX-W IC Controlled Tire Warmers

RARE Andy Moore CTX-W IC Controlled Tire Warmers

Old 07-02-2008, 09:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 138 (100%+)
Default RARE Andy Moore CTX-W IC Controlled Tire Warmers

I have a complete set of authentic Andy Moore Edition Tire warmers from MuchMore racing. If your looking at this you know how rediculously rare the Andy Moore purple set is. They still make the Marc rehinard blue and standard blakc platinum kits but the Andy Moore edition has been discontinued since 2007. I found this set in Athens Greece, i found them at a hobby shop there for $340 USD, and I was willing to pay it since I only found them at another hobbyshop in the UK for $369 USD. You can get blue and black all day for $199 with some digging, tower gets them but they sell quick.

If your looking to match all your purple pit gear and you've been searching for this, I have them. MINT condition, everything in the original box, with the original bags and original bubble wrap. No scratched, nicks or dents, only used a few times. I cleaned the cups after every use. Good luck finding this anywhere in the world, other than right here. It truley is priceless.

Trying to get at least $290 for it. Right here in the US.