RC Model Building Service

Old 06-30-2008, 04:23 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default RC Model Building Service

I am offering up my services as a R/C builder. I prefer building cars, but I would consider building planes as well. I have over 10 years of building all types. I have built many planes, as well as both on road and off road cars.
I am offering a complete service on varying levels. From the simple building of a kit to complete outfitting.

Just building a kit, no set-up----between $25.00 and $50.00. This depends on complexity of the kit.
Complete set-up---- This would include building the kit, installing all servos, motor, batteries, etc. Between $50.00 and $100.00. This does not include breaking in a new engine.

Engine break-in, according to manufacturers method. $40.00.

You can either supply all of the parts to me. Or I can purchase everything, with a deposit from you of 50% of total price.

Why am I doing this? Simply I love building these things! I take great pride in my work, and offer a unique service to those that don't have the time to do it. I take my time, and promise a great experience for you. I GUARANTEE that you will be satisfied with the quality of my builds. If for some reason that you are not happy with something, I will make it right.
Give me a chance, you will not be sorry!

Thankyou,
Scott McCabe
[email protected]
Old 07-01-2008, 02:18 AM
Tech Adept

bump
Old 07-01-2008, 05:27 PM
Tech Adept

Old 07-01-2008, 06:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

dont give up your day job. thats for sure
Old 07-01-2008, 07:48 PM
Tech Adept

I'm not. But hey, if you don't try, you get nowhere. Hey, BTW...don't be an [email protected]!
Old 07-01-2008, 08:00 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cvdiver View Post
I'm not. But hey, if you don't try, you get nowhere. Hey, BTW...don't be an [email protected]!
There ya go. A newb since May of this year disrespecting at member since 2002 here with good feedback. Hmm, really good business decision. Think this will help you attract more customers interested in having a stranger assemble their toy car?

Think before you type...and try to be little more mature in your communications. our community will be far better for it if we all do this.