Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Kyosho ST-R Roller w/16MM Big Bores, BCE chassis, LPR wheels, & lots of KHZ parts! >

Kyosho ST-R Roller w/16MM Big Bores, BCE chassis, LPR wheels, & lots of KHZ parts!

Kyosho ST-R Roller w/16MM Big Bores, BCE chassis, LPR wheels, & lots of KHZ parts!

Old 06-26-2008, 07:35 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)
Default Kyosho ST-R Roller w/16MM Big Bores, BCE chassis, LPR wheels, & lots of KHZ parts!

Up for grabs is an ST-R that has pretty much been converted to an ST-RR using various parts. As you can see from the pictures, the truck is clean and ready for your equipment to be installed.

The first upgrade is the KMW 16MM Super Big Bore all aluminum shocks! These are rare items, are hands down the best shocks money can buy for an RC vehicle! They are completely made out of hardcoated aluminum, are just a large as the new ST-RR and X1X-CRT shocks, have 3.5MM shafts, brass shock pistons, aluminum caps, and aluminum spring cups. The only things that are not metal are the kyosho shock ends, the rubber dust boots, and the plastic preload spacers. I have included a set of soft, medium, and hard springs, as well as a new set of brass pistons, and a new shock body. If you break one of these things, then you need to learn how to drive better!

The next upgrade is the BCE extended chassis. This chassis is milled out more than the stock chassis for lighter weight, as well as hardcoated black for more durability. The chassis is also extended to ST-RR specs.

The other upgrades are a KingHeadz upper plate, front upper arm holder, front knuckles, and rear uprights. I'm also including a set of Dace 10MM extended hubs to help you adjust the wheel base. Also including a set of Proline LPR 1/2" offset wheels mounted to Holeshot LPR tires with a lot of tread left! The tires are glued well and are not out of balance. Comes with a BODZ custom painted body and a black Proline high downforce wing that both have some life left in them.

Aside from adding the lightened CVD's from the ST-RR (which come at the expense of durability!), this might as well be a full blow ST-RR, but better!

$325 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states. Sorry, but price is firm.....goes to eBay on Sunday, 6/29/08

Paypal only (or cash if picked up locally - Houston, TX).

My paypal is [email protected]

Emailing me directly at the email address above is the best way to get in contact with me. I'm not always able to check this thread or my PM's, but I can always get to my email on my Blackberry.

I bought this truck used, but spent about 6 hours going through it and cleaning it and making sure it was all good. I thought I would use it, but need the cash to fund the purchase of some motorcycle equipment.

Thanks, and feel free to ask questions!

Old 06-26-2008, 08:08 AM
Tech Regular

Sorry guys, but no trades......just need the cash
Old 06-26-2008, 01:10 PM
Tech Regular

Price drop to $300 shipped