Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
DONT DEAL WITH SNOWBOARDER0322 >

DONT DEAL WITH SNOWBOARDER0322

DONT DEAL WITH SNOWBOARDER0322

Old 06-25-2008, 08:32 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default DONT DEAL WITH SNOWBOARDER0322

THIS GUY IS GOING TO ALL MY POSTS AND ACTING LIKE A 2 YEAR OLD. THE MODERATORS WONT DO ANYTHING. HE PM ME ABOUT 20 TIMES TO BUY MY SETUP I HAD FOR SALE. i HAD IT LISTED FOR $1150 AND HE KEPT OFFERING ME $500. WHEN I SAID NO, HE STARTED POSTING WACKY STUFF ON MY FORSALE POST. tHINK TWICE ABOUT DEALING WITH THIS GUY.
Old 06-25-2008, 08:44 AM
Tech Apprentice

TTT
Old 06-25-2008, 08:46 AM
Suspended

Default sorry

Originally Posted by Socalrcguy99 View Post
THIS GUY IS GOING TO ALL MY POSTS AND ACTING LIKE A 2 YEAR OLD. THE MODERATORS WONT DO ANYTHING. HE PM ME ABOUT 20 TIMES TO BUY MY SETUP I HAD FOR SALE. i HAD IT LISTED FOR $1150 AND HE KEPT OFFERING ME $500. WHEN I SAID NO, HE STARTED POSTING WACKY STUFF ON MY FORSALE POST. tHINK TWICE ABOUT DEALING WITH THIS GUY.
First off, while I can't verify your claims of 20 PMs it does appear he responded in your for sale post in the same manner in which you responded to his offer.
Secondly, he made you an offer which you refused - end of story.
Thirdly, coming in here and starting another thread whining and moaning does little other than make you look bad.
Fourth, it would be my advice that if you're going to suggest getting a premium price for a used vehicle - regardless of what you claim to have invested - that you expect some really odd offers.
And finally, part of the deal and territory of offering things on these "free" classifieds is that you aren't going to get the service one would with a paid site - so buck up and learn to deal with it.

p.s. bumping this continuously, every 15 minutes, takes away from your fellow forum members ability to sell their own items. grow up
Old 06-25-2008, 08:55 AM
Tech Apprentice

HEY BUDDY NO NEED TO GET MAD IM NOT YOUR WIFE. HOW CAN YOU VERIFY THE PM'S HE SENT ME ON YAHOO MESSENGER? HE CALLED ME ON THE PHONE AND I GAVE IT TO HIM. SO PLEASE KNOW THE FACTS BEFORE POSTING YOUR THOUGHTS. AND BY THE WAY, END OF STORY? TELL HIM THAT... THANK YOU
Old 06-25-2008, 09:00 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Socalrcguy99 View Post
HEY BUDDY NO NEED TO GET MAD IM NOT YOUR WIFE. HOW CAN YOU VERIFY THE PM'S HE SENT ME ON YAHOO MESSENGER? HE CALLED ME ON THE PHONE AND I GAVE IT TO HIM. SO PLEASE KNOW THE FACTS BEFORE POSTING YOUR THOUGHTS. AND BY THE WAY, END OF STORY? TELL HIM THAT... THANK YOU
and then you have the audacity of PM me with this same information you posted here in the thread?

pitifull....... you got what you deserved
Old 06-25-2008, 09:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Everyone here needs to chill out. From what the pics show, it is a pretty good deal for what you are getting for a race-ready truggy that you can put on the track as soon as you get it. Even used, $500 doesn't cover the truck roller and the engine in it. But, Socal has the right to refuse low-ball offers (I don't remember seeing OBO after his asking price). However, this dialog that is going now is getting no one anywhere. Many of us don't know what actually transpired between Socal and Snowboarder, so, we outsiders need to temper our comments and opinions. However, Socal, we get the point and there is no need to keep hammering it home. The more you do that, the more you turn people off that may have sided with you in this situation.
Old 06-25-2008, 09:20 AM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

closed.....