R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Items: For Sale/Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade-16/)
-   -   ******LED Lighting!! Kits and custom kits!!***** (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade/228281-%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2Aled-lighting-kits-custom-kits-%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A.html)

jgeck90 06-22-2008 06:21 PM

******LED Lighting!! Kits and custom kits!!*****

I am going to be selling custom LED lighting! you can get your orders in, i will make what you want and then you pay and i will have your lights sent out as soon as possible!
For a general set including the following
4 headlights
2 tail lights
Will cost you $15 + $5 shipping.

I will be buying Baja 5b light housings and putting the LEDs in it for like 35 bucks. heres what i am talking about
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ksid=p3907.m29
Yes you read it! $118

I will also be buying savage front bumpers we will drill out a 5mm hole and mount LED's in it and sell them for about 25 bucks.

Get your orders in so i can make them for you! no worries if you decide not to buy it!

Red 4000 MCD
White 17,000-MCD
Blue 5000 MCD
Orange 4000 MCD

more colors available upon request and small fee.
If i get many requests "you should get this color" i will stock it and there will be no fee.

buds302 06-22-2008 06:30 PM

interested... but link is dead. i want to know what these will look like on an 1/8 scale ofna buggy. if you get one done and mounted on a buggy show me a pic. i might just have to get a set

tittelba 06-22-2008 07:35 PM

I'm interested. Will they be controlled (on/off) with the 3rd channel like the Baja light kits?

Tom

jgeck90 06-22-2008 08:58 PM

budsi fixed the link. I am getting pictures of the lighting on trucks but if you want the LEDs mounted in the baja 5b light housing, then you will be the first. I will give you a discount if you send me pictures of it installed.

tittelba I am going to cut a plug off of a old servo and try to see what i can do. I will let you know. But for the first few the only option is to use a 9V battery.

buds302 06-22-2008 09:05 PM

lol link still broken...

mike_holes 06-22-2008 09:45 PM

if you use a 3 channel radio all you have to do is plug it into your reciever in the right place and set up your radio... then its push button activated... very simple... ive made my own led kits and currently run a dstyle led kit with diff modes of blinking...

jgeck90 06-22-2008 11:23 PM

Fixed!! sorry when i said i would fix it i forgot haha....
thanks ill have to make them 9V and compatible with recievers

buds302 06-23-2008 03:33 PM

FINALLY! lol

they look sweet. if you can do it.. ill pick up a set as long as it will be compatible with my reciever. that means 6V power.

jgeck90 06-26-2008 09:21 PM

hey guys i added the money to my bank yesterday and i done a transfer yesterday its going to cost over 100 bucks to get this mini business going! but it is worth it for me! i hate seeing overpriced stuff like on ebay! those people are in it for the profit. I can't lie i am in it for a profit as well but i will only be making like 5-7 bucks on each set! that is why i hope to sell many sets! because my prices are low! the reason they are low is, a majority of the people in the hobby are young kids who dont really have a job and cant make much money. So i want anyone to be able to afford what i sell.
Hopefully my money gets in the account tommorow so i can buy everything on the weekend and have it all shipped saturday or monday!!

ALL ORDERS remember to email me at [email protected] i do not always check the forums

Originally Posted by buds302 (Post 4568385)
FINALLY! lol

they look sweet. if you can do it.. ill pick up a set as long as it will be compatible with my reciever. that means 6V power.

I wont be selling them with reciever connectors but what you can try is find an old or broken servo and snip the connector off of it and wire that into the LED wiring and see if that works! infact i might even try that! if anyone can find someplace that sells just the connectors that would be great.

jgeck90 07-07-2008 03:01 PM

bump it up guys