Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
FS RC18T RTR With Extras  $90 Shipped >

FS RC18T RTR With Extras $90 Shipped

FS RC18T RTR With Extras $90 Shipped

Old 06-18-2008, 07:52 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default SOLD! Thanks!

Truck runs pretty good. I don't really know much about it. I bought it used (off of Ebay and only ran it a few times. Has some aluminum parts. See pics. What you see is what you get. Has quite a few spare parts. Comes with stock body and another body I think it is a Crowd Pleaser, it came with thee truck. I put the speed control out of my Wheely King in it. It is the HPI Jolt. It doesn't work very well for a 1/10th scale, but it runs MUCH cooler than the stock RC18 speed control. Has a ProBoat radio. Works as well as any other AM RTR radio I've ever tried. I stuck it in there because that was the smallest receiver I had. Also comes with 2 Integy aluminum A Arms. They came with the truck when I bought it. The tires on it are in pretty good shape, I think they are Bowties. Also comes with a set of worn out tires that I think were the same as whats on it. Might be good for asphalt. Has a set of RC18MT tires and wheels too. Also comes with the stock battery and charger with Deans connectors.

Like I said, I bought it used, only ran it a few times. I bought it to run at a track that I used to go to quite a bit. They changed there track set up to run 1/10th scale races so I know don't have any place to run it anymore.

If you have any questions, please ask.

SOLD! Thanks

Paypal only. I will ship to the continental US and confirmed addresses only. Due to the nature of the hobby, all sales are final. Thanks for looking!

I have good feedback on www.groundpoundersrc.com under username Maggster and Ebay under Krickm

Last edited by Maggster; 06-26-2008 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Sold
Old 06-22-2008, 06:32 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

TTT
Old 06-23-2008, 08:36 PM
Tech Adept

willing to part out??
Old 06-25-2008, 09:59 AM
Tech Rookie

will you sell just the car and radio?????