R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Items: For Sale/Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade-16/)
-   -   Anybody know "diesel16" (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade/227665-anybody-know-diesel16.html)

randyreed 06-18-2008 06:48 PM

Anybody know "diesel16"

Does anyone have info on diesel16?
I made a trade deal and we agreed to both ship monday and he told me monday
night he didn't make it by post office to ship and when I told him I had already shipped the truck, he stopped answering pm's. He has been on here numerous times since including tonight but still refuses to answer my pm's. I found him on ebay and emailed him through there and still no response. I have about $800 tied up in the truck I sent him and ups shows it will be delivered tomorrow and really don't want to get screwed. I have ups trying to put a stop on package now but I still want to track this guy down.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Randy

shockman 06-18-2008 06:54 PM

Where is this guy from?? .........Shockman

iluvmud 06-18-2008 07:04 PM

CALL THEM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY CAN STOP SHIPMENT ON IT!!!!!!!!! CALL THEM UPS!!!!!!!!!!!

randyreed 06-18-2008 08:09 PM

info

his name is
Scott Main
from Elkton, MD

randyreed 06-18-2008 08:13 PM

more info

his ebay id is "dieseldog2174"

EViLSouL 06-18-2008 08:13 PM

UPS can intercept it for a small fee anywhere along the line. Even if its out on the truck.

tyhodge07 06-18-2008 08:15 PM

i woudlnt worry so much about him shipping out to you, id worry about stopping urs going to him just to be safe. if u happen to not be able to stop it than worry about him not shipping. he has good feedback, but may be one of the guys that does a few good deals, than starts ripping people off. hope for the best. ill keep up on this and if it turns worse than it is, ill post all his info if needed. ill get his addy's, phone numbers, cell, ssn, past unpaid credit history, etc.. just hope everything goes well so i wont have to. :lol:

randyreed 06-18-2008 08:21 PM

thanks

Thanks man
I really wish I could give him the benefit of the doubt but When you get on this site and don't respond to pm's as important as this it is pretty hard to believe he
is completly on the up and up. I am in the process of getting package stopped now. I will keep updating as we go and if it goes south then I will post all the
pm's and any other info I can on this guy cause I would hate to see this shit happen to other people.

Thanks Everyone

Randy

shockman 06-18-2008 09:02 PM

took.......

OK....wrong guy....I got took by another guy....but thats not him....Just wanted to be sure....Thanks, and good luck! ........Shockman

randyreed 06-18-2008 09:17 PM

sorry

Sorry to hear that. Guess it doesn't pay to be a stand up guy anymore.

shockman 06-18-2008 10:13 PM

Bad apple.....

You know......it only takes ONE bad apple!! LOL!.......Shockman

randyreed 06-18-2008 10:25 PM

bad apples

You got that right!
Ups has stopped shipment and it looks like I will have the truck back next week.

Sad part is that this guy was on this site a bunch the last few days and even made a few posts but never responded to my pm's.
He was even on here tonight and when I saw he was on I logged back in and tried to pm him and then he was gone.
I guess he figured he would just get a free truck.WRONG!

superhornetrace 06-18-2008 10:31 PM

tell ups to delivered to the address i pm you with:D:D:ha::ha:

i almost got scamed. The guy have me a car that had 6/34 screws on the bottom. He is now giving me a refund.

Hope everything works out for you!!!

shockman 06-18-2008 10:32 PM

Hoping....

I sure hope that I learned enough to never let it happen to me again!! LOL!! You keep your truck! Screw that guy!! LMAO!!!........Shockman

randyreed 06-18-2008 10:35 PM

thanks

thanks everyone