Anybody know "diesel16"

Old 06-20-2008, 03:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

You mess with someones money you better be ready to deal with this type of stuff on forums. Unfortunate things do happen but I've found if you are up front with people and honest and not avoid them they are pretty forgiving. You logging on and posting but not taking the time to reply to this guy only makes you look suspicious.
Old 06-20-2008, 09:32 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

and u claiming R/C girl is genuine....BAH......Its sooooo U.....u Type IDENTICAL....common....were not retards u know.
Old 06-20-2008, 09:52 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default update

ok I have been pm'ing back ad forth with diesel16 and he has shipped the
truck and provided tracking number. I don't have all the answers for the
crap that really went on but I do believe him about his wife and child
so it pains me to say this but lets cut him a little slack. I know it gets pretty
stressfull when your having a child and there is health issues.
On another note if his brother really was using his account he is a total
douche! ok I feel better now. LOL
Old 06-20-2008, 10:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

wait i got one really important question to ask here.... ir r/c girl hot????
Old 06-20-2008, 10:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by iluvmud View Post
wait i got one really important question to ask here.... ir r/c girl hot????
Doubt it. r/c girl = diesel, the typing similarities is a dead giveaway.
Old 06-20-2008, 10:31 PM
Tech Regular

Default r/c girl

Ok who knows if she is real or not. I think somebody should post pics of a hot chick and we can pretend its r/c girl!
I know it would make me feel better! LOL
Old 06-21-2008, 12:26 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by randyreed View Post
Ok who knows if she is real or not. I think somebody should post pics of a hot chick and we can pretend its r/c girl!
I know it would make me feel better! LOL
this is r/c girl

Old 06-21-2008, 02:57 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

don't care what you guys think!r/c girl runs at my local tracks.with rtr 8ight buggy.probally kick most of your guys asses!so he will have his truggy and parts.there is alot of people on here that type the same.so whoever doesn't believe can go get BENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!randy i did try to make this right,now this thread is just a bitch fest for a bunch of board people.
Old 06-21-2008, 04:07 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by randyreed View Post
Well my truck is on its way back and I will have it back on tues the 24th
yea for me!

And the chick at ups is kinda sweet on me so she is not even charging me to
intercept and return package
Aren't you glad the chick at UPS, who is "sweet on you" didn't charge you an intercept fee?
Old 06-21-2008, 06:34 AM
Tech Apprentice

Ok...... Group hug
Old 06-21-2008, 07:20 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by diesel16 View Post
now this thread is just a bitch fest for a bunch of board people.

Welcome to the Internet....glad u could make it out.
Old 06-21-2008, 07:27 AM
Tech Regular

Default pic

Nice pic

I just puked in my mouth a little bit!
Old 06-21-2008, 11:21 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

This is all based on assumptions, mistakes and guesses. What has happened here is very unfortunate, but it would appear that it should work out. I'm sure everyone would like to know the final outcome, myself included.

1. It was possibly a mistake on diesel's part that he did not reply sooner, which leads to:
2. Randy wants some info to see if he's gettin' stuck where he don't want it so he posts here, then to:
3. Assumptions, guesses, innuendo, etc, etc, by all which led to:
4. Reply by diesel, and a reply by a recently joined rcgirl which leads to:
5. Accusation that rcgirl is diesel.

1. He should have replied, HOWEVER!!!!!!!!! If my wife and/or child were as seriously ill as diesel says, ALL BETS ARE OFF. FAMILY FIRST!!!!!!! There is no question about this and if you disagree, then you don't have family and can't judge. I would have made serious amends and done some suckholing to make up for it when the crisis had passed. It appears that, while offended, diesel has done this to a certain degree, though maybe not to everyone's satisfaction.
2. Randy was totally legitimate in what he did. I'd have done the exact same, maybe even more aggressively.
3. The escalation here is normal. It's completely wrong, but normal. Problem with the net is it is far too impersonal and impossible to convey your true feelings, even with emoticons(sarcasm intended). Way to easy to jump on the bandwagon and join a witch burning.
4. Diesel replied. Maybe he discovered his infamy too late. I've been on boards and not known I had a PM because I didn't pay attention. I've also been in a bit of a crisis and my computer was a temporary refuge from the stress.
5. I've seen plenty of folks type like diesel and rcgirl. Doesn't mean a thing. So she decides to jump in to defend him -- good for her. If it is diesel, shame on him. But if all this works out in the end, who cares.

Ultimately, shouldn't this be allowed to work itself out and then a final posting be made? Only then can the whole story be concluded and assessed.

Just my horribly rambling 2 cents.
Old 06-21-2008, 06:01 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

thank you timbob!!!!!!!!!!!!! family first and formost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-21-2008, 07:33 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by TimBob View Post
This is all based on assumptions, mistakes and guesses. What has happened here is very unfortunate, but it would appear that it should work out. I'm sure everyone would like to know the final outcome, myself included.

1. It was possibly a mistake on diesel's part that he did not reply sooner, which leads to:
2. Randy wants some info to see if he's gettin' stuck where he don't want it so he posts here, then to:
3. Assumptions, guesses, innuendo, etc, etc, by all which led to:
4. Reply by diesel, and a reply by a recently joined rcgirl which leads to:
5. Accusation that rcgirl is diesel.

1. He should have replied, HOWEVER!!!!!!!!! If my wife and/or child were as seriously ill as diesel says, ALL BETS ARE OFF. FAMILY FIRST!!!!!!! There is no question about this and if you disagree, then you don't have family and can't judge. I would have made serious amends and done some suckholing to make up for it when the crisis had passed. It appears that, while offended, diesel has done this to a certain degree, though maybe not to everyone's satisfaction.
2. Randy was totally legitimate in what he did. I'd have done the exact same, maybe even more aggressively.
3. The escalation here is normal. It's completely wrong, but normal. Problem with the net is it is far too impersonal and impossible to convey your true feelings, even with emoticons(sarcasm intended). Way to easy to jump on the bandwagon and join a witch burning.
4. Diesel replied. Maybe he discovered his infamy too late. I've been on boards and not known I had a PM because I didn't pay attention. I've also been in a bit of a crisis and my computer was a temporary refuge from the stress.
5. I've seen plenty of folks type like diesel and rcgirl. Doesn't mean a thing. So she decides to jump in to defend him -- good for her. If it is diesel, shame on him. But if all this works out in the end, who cares.

Ultimately, shouldn't this be allowed to work itself out and then a final posting be made? Only then can the whole story be concluded and assessed.

Just my horribly rambling 2 cents.
You JOINED and made this your FIRST ever post ??

Story sounds more fishy the more that's contributed...............

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.