FS Losi Aftershock

Old 06-15-2008, 09:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default FS Losi Aftershock

This is a friendís Aftershock. He bought it new when I was into nitros also. Since I sold mine for college books, he has had no one to run with. So he asked for my help listing it. He is fresh out of a divorce and could use the money.
This truck has about a gallon of fuel run threw it. He used 20% OíDonnell. I helped him break it in so I know of its history.

Hop ups he added are:
Losi Alum clutch shoes
Rechargeable RX battery
Roto start
RPM gear cover
VGR roll cage
HT pipe and header.

Some extra items he also has for it are:
Tools and after run and air filter oil
Extra air filter element
Extra misc small parts
Extra chassis alum plates
Stock pipe and header
Peak charger and battery adapters for RX and Roto batteries.
Rx battery is a 1200nimh and Roto battery is a 1500nicd
Fuel bottle
Other small items you can see in the pics.

There is some dirt on it but is fairly clean. The body is not new but has lots of bashing life left in it. The engine runs great. It has the stock Mach 26 in it, I was impressed with itís performance in comparison to my Mach 427 I had. The elects are stock JR.

I ran 2 tanks threw it today to double-check it before listing it. It has sat for the past 10 months. It did have after run oil in it. The one way bearing did slip once or twice but quit slipping after a couple of turns of the rotostart.
The only thing this is going to need is a glow plug warmer. If you need one I may have an extra you can buy from me separate from this truck.
I am attaching 2 short videos of the 2 tanks so you can see it does run. I tweaked the EPA on the breaks on the second tank. They were too grabby for my taste. You will need to adjust the carb for your fuel and any other tweaks you like. I ran traxxas 20% in it today and did not adjust the carb much for it. I know the traxxas fuel has more oil in it than the fuel he was running. I would recommend loosening the slipper clutch a bit. Too wheelie happy for me.
He is looking to get 275 plus shipping or best offer. I know this is not that far off of a new one, but you will not get all he is including new. If I had the money I would jump in this truck my self.
My email is [email protected]
Tank 1

Tank 2

Old 06-15-2008, 10:01 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

bump for a nice lookin aftershock!