Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Team Associated FT RC8/Jammin Big Bore Shocks >

Team Associated FT RC8/Jammin Big Bore Shocks

Team Associated FT RC8/Jammin Big Bore Shocks

Old 06-10-2008, 03:19 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Team Associated FT RC8/Jammin Big Bore Shocks

This car has only 1 gallon on it. It is very clean and in great shape. I do not have pic's yet cause I have been very busy. I am going to try to take some pic's Tuesday sometime. If you are interested and want pictures before I get them up please email me at [email protected]

Ok about the buggy
1 gallon old literally only has maybe 2 hours total on it. It has 2 brand new unmounted skidplates, 1 nip aluminum rear chassis brace, It has the silver rear swaybar currently and will also include the gold one (stock). Everything that was included in the kit will go, EXCEPT there will be no airfilter, you will have the neck and mount but not the inner or outer filter themselves. The clutch is used but the shoes only have 20 minutes or so. It also includes the JAMMIN SUPER BIG BORE SHOCKS has the extra pistons as well as silver springs front and rear. The original shocks only were ran 30 minutes or so and will be included as well. they have the plastic shock cap mod. The car itself is in what I call great condition, the jammin shocks I bought from a guy used, and 3 of them are in great condition, 1 of them I am not sure what he did but the collar used to adjust spring tension is very hard to turn and he used pliers or something so it is scuffed up good. there is a package of new orings that go in those collars as well. Sorry this is getting long with a lot of rambling, it is late and I am trying to think of everything. Well if you guys need more info or any questions ask. Does have the service pack installed on car. No tires or wheels.

I would like 430.00 shipped to lower 48 states ONLY, I accept paypal only as well. Not interested in trades, EXCEPT for same condition Losi 8ight non rtr

Again I will try to get pic's taken Tuesday, I do work odd hours so when I say Tuesday it will be early morning Wed. before they get online.

Thanks
Mike
[email protected]

Last edited by Mike Elam; 06-10-2008 at 03:48 AM. Reason: correction
Old 06-10-2008, 03:31 AM
Tech Regular

Forgot, this car does have the "factory team setup" on it. The standard ae shocks have exactly what they are running, all the geometry on the car has been changed to what they run. I also did the front shocktower mod where you cut it to make it a 2 piece tower this way you can make adjustments quicker. Also took some graphite and put on the steering knuckles to increase strength. It looks very good, the tower you cant hardly even see unless you are looking very close. I doubt the pic's will even show it. It does not weaken it any. Think that covers it
Old 06-10-2008, 05:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Are the shocks the 16mm?

Is the service pack included or installed?
Old 06-10-2008, 01:29 PM
Tech Regular

16mm shocks, service pack is installed and has same amount of runtime as the rest of the car.
Old 06-10-2008, 02:33 PM
Tech Regular

ok I have took pictures but have not had time to get them to my computer yet. I am heading to work now and will be home sometime between 1:00 am and 3:30am. I will have them at that point. I am not sure how to put pictures on the site, so again if anyone wants pictures of the car and stuff that goes, please email me at [email protected] and I will email you pictures tonight when I get them on my computer.

Thanks
Mike
Old 06-11-2008, 01:38 AM
Tech Regular

pic's are on the computer and will send as people want them. I have sent them to the guys that have emailed me.
Old 06-11-2008, 05:01 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (96%+)
Default RC8

HOW ABOUT AN XRAY XB8 EC WITH HOP UPS FOR A TRADE
Old 06-11-2008, 08:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Send Pics, very interested... PM'd you my e-mail addy...
Old 06-11-2008, 12:27 PM
Tech Regular

no that car is outdated with the 808 out now. only interested in money or 8ight. and more so towards the money. all of you that have pm me and emailed me I am in the process right now of sending you pic's
Old 06-11-2008, 02:27 PM
Tech Regular

I am heading to work wont be back online till at least after 1:00am I sent pic's to all of you that requested them. I will try and shrink them down to size and post on here sometime tonight when I get home.
Old 06-11-2008, 02:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default Pm'ed

Pm Sent
Old 06-11-2008, 11:55 PM
Tech Regular

more pic's sent out.
Old 06-12-2008, 12:04 AM
Tech Regular

need this thing sold so I am open to serious offers. I am taking off the 14th and maybe the 21st from racing, but dont want a whole lot of downtime. So need to get this gone so I can get me a losi to try. LOL there are scratches on the bottom of the chassis. the chassis brace rod ends wear very fast with this car. I emailed Richard Saxton about it he told me run it like that the flex is good. I do have brand new in package chassis brace rod ends incase you want to change them. This car has been very well maintained. I have raced for 17 years and take care of stuff. The body is not the best paintjob or best cut out job, as this was my first body to paint in 17 years. I always had sponsors that did it for me..LOL So it is by no means a professional job but looks ok I think. Again any questions ask and I will give you all honest answers
Old 06-12-2008, 01:34 PM
Tech Regular

bump
Old 06-12-2008, 07:57 PM
Tech Regular

all pm's replied to

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.