Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
FT NTC3 and Orion 4.5 brushless f/s/t >

FT NTC3 and Orion 4.5 brushless f/s/t

FT NTC3 and Orion 4.5 brushless f/s/t

Old 06-09-2008, 02:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (96%+)
Default FT NTC3 and Orion 4.5 brushless f/s/t

I have forsale or trade the following items Shipping is included in the price and i only accept paypal. If trading we will have to work something out but i expect you to have some sort of feedback. My feedback here and on ebay speaks for itself (korey10_0310 80+ 100% feedback)

First up is my NTC3. I bought this not too long ago and raced it several times. This is a great car to learn nitro touring on i have just outgrown it. Car is a Team edition that has been fully converted to Factory Team status. Car also has a Fioroni Chassis, integy vented brake disc, Blade front sway bar with FT mounts, RPM front bumper, Aluminum hinge pin holders up front, and other upgrades. Car includes a Novarossi M12 that has had about 1.5 gallons through it and runs excelent also has an upgraded cooling head. Also comes with a ton of spare parts and tuning pieces along with lots of brand neew in box foams (mostly rear foams i think), A thrashed mazda6 practice body and a never run newly painted Hot bodies mazda millenia body. Car will also include a AE starter box with a 12v gel cell. Reciever, TX, and servos not included.

I am asking $280 for everything or i would really like to trade for a high end electric TC (xray 08 EU, Serpent s400, Associated TC5 rubber tire, Losi typeR (must include lipo batt that fits), or HB cyclone, the cyclones will get preference as thats what i really want) If the deal is good enough for the trade i can include a Maxy's fuel modified Novamega motor with 1 gallon through it.

I will have better pics up this weekend sometime of the car and everything included but here are some older pics i have of it.

The other item i have is a Orion 4.5 brushless motor. I do not plan on running mod anytime soon so i dont need this. Orion sticker has been replaced by a fantom sticker by the previous owner due to sponsorship issues otherwise its in perfect condition. Looking to get $50 shipped or trade for a 17.5 lrp or speedpassion (ROAR only) motor. I will have pics of this up tonight

Last edited by shadow102; 06-09-2008 at 03:51 PM.
Old 06-09-2008, 07:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (96%+)

Bump....Open to all trades just prefer what i have listed