Xray 808 buggy losi 8ight mugen kyosho strr jr os futaba >

Xray 808 buggy losi 8ight mugen kyosho strr jr os futaba

Xray 808 buggy losi 8ight mugen kyosho strr jr os futaba

Old 06-05-2008, 11:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jbergman View Post
Hes not scamming anyone.

this is for real i have seen the 808 it has only one tank, hes in the process of getting out of rc.
That's Jerry's car with <1 tank, not this one. Steven's car has been to the track at least a couple times and he isn't getting out of RC.
Old 06-05-2008, 11:58 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

Originally Posted by Turbo Joe View Post
That's Jerry's car with <1 tank, not this one. Steven's car has been to the track at least a couple times and he isn't getting out of RC.

Last edited by jbergman; 06-06-2008 at 12:09 AM.
Old 06-06-2008, 12:00 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Turbo Joe View Post
Originally Posted by arm2storm View Post
Worst part is his buddy standing up for him. Makes him shadey also.

no its the truth.
Old 06-06-2008, 12:30 AM
Tech Elite

no its the truth.
OK...Steven is selling his car (the other one) that has been to the track more than once (the "3 hour" car from the other thread)...and it looks like he's trying to sell Jerry's car as well (this one)...which has barely touched the dirt.

Jerry's is pristine...Steven's isn't. Steven's car is the one he sold on Ebay and cheesed out on completing the deal. And he's not getting out of RC, he's getting out of the XRay. Jerry is getting out of RC...at least for the time being. He's "caught" the fishing bug.

BTW -- is this "THE" Jbergman?
Old 06-06-2008, 12:37 AM
Tech Adept

bottom line is,
the car in the picture is the car is for sale and it has only been driven for 1 tank.
Old 06-06-2008, 12:44 AM
Tech Elite

bottom line is,
the car in the picture is the car is for sale and it has only been driven for 1 tank.
Uhhh...ok...I just thought it might be relevant to mention that is wasn't HIS. I'm just saying.

Plus it looks shady when some guy who's acting shady is trying to sell 2 near-new super-rare cars for a premium price. It needed clarification. It would be better if he just put them both in the same thread and called them "car 1 and car 2", so nobody could think he was pulling a fast one.

Frankly, I'm feeling icky just viewing this thread.
Old 06-06-2008, 02:13 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by fastboy View Post
i can understand you not wanting to ship outside your own country,thats fair enough,but as said you should have been more honest about it.

also..you say on ebay "I bought this car and have ran it for a total of two practice nights so about 3 hours of total run time."

yet this advert says 1 tank?..thats a big difference?
Also he didn't mention that i emailed him about shipping to Australia before bidding which he agreed to as long as i covered shipping .

Anyway guys , i have it on good authority that this car is Jerrys which is described honestly , just think Jerry has chosen the wrong guy to sell it for him .
Old 06-06-2008, 04:21 PM
Tech Adept

i thought it had five tanks not one at least the one that i saw in a diffrent thread did.. but it has the same pictures,,, hmm hmm
Old 06-06-2008, 06:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

A friend of mine was going to have a buddy pick this buggy up tomorrow and all of a sudden the buggy is no longer for sale because its on ebay..WTF.........Tell them what he told you Maxxbashers
Old 06-06-2008, 06:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

[QUOTE=ffactory666;4513137]Also he didn't mention that i emailed him about shipping to Australia before bidding which he agreed to as long as i covered shipping .

You won the car on ebay which is the car in the other thread
He agreed to ship it to you before you bid
Make him stand up to his word and ship it to you like he agreed to or just leave him negative feedback for what he has done
Old 06-06-2008, 09:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Who cares one tank two tanks or 5 it doesnt look abused.My car doesnt have any tanks through it and you should see the bottom of the chassis.
Old 06-07-2008, 07:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

180251063162 here is the listing for this buggy on ebay, legit or not...
Old 06-07-2008, 10:39 AM
Tech Rookie

Default 808

The car is one ebay and sold I told maxxbasher I had 12 hours to end the auction unfortunately it went under the mark I was unable to cancel the auction also this is the last rctech transaction I will be making I do ebay only from now on it saves all of the rcgossip that goes along with the hobby that I have no wish to participate in
Old 06-07-2008, 11:06 AM
Tech Elite

Hint for Steven: If you don't act shady, nobody "gossips". We tend to call it "looking out for each other".

Maybe when you grow up a little bit and take responsibility for yourself and your actions, you'll realize that.

Originally Posted by 8scaleracer06 View Post
The car is one ebay and sold I told maxxbasher I had 12 hours to end the auction unfortunately it went under the mark I was unable to cancel the auction also this is the last rctech transaction I will be making I do ebay only from now on it saves all of the rcgossip that goes along with the hobby that I have no wish to participate in
Old 06-07-2008, 11:22 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 107 (100%+)

Car sold on ebay.... I told him I had a friend that was going to be down there today with cash in hand to pick it up for me. Couldn't work out a time and place to meet with the guy and now it sold on ebay and I got the cash sitting in Van Nuys... I will just buy a new one for a few $$$ more. No biggie. It just was weird that it was suddenly on ebay again as we were working out having my friend pick it up. After ebay fees and shipping he lost out a little anyway but either way the car is sold and I'm still shopping.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.