R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Items: For Sale/Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade-16/)
-   -   BLUE OFNA TRUGGY BOX (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade/225079-blue-ofna-truggy-box.html)

pink_sleeve 06-03-2008 12:17 PM

BLUE OFNA TRUGGY BOX

ASKING $70 SHIPPED OBO. HAS IT'S FAIR SHARE OF SCRATCHES ON THE TOP. NO BATTERIES INCLUDED

pink_sleeve 06-03-2008 12:26 PM

2 Attachment(s)
PICS

pink_sleeve 06-03-2008 06:22 PM

TTT

fasteddie2 06-03-2008 06:45 PM

money sent

pink_sleeve 06-03-2008 06:48 PM

SOLD

pink_sleeve 06-09-2008 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by fasteddie2 (Post 4505693)
money sent

OK SO THE GUY GOT THE BOX TODAY AND HE'S TELLING ME THE BOX DOES NOT MAKE THE SAME POWER AS HIS OTHER BOX AND IS DEMANDING A REFUND SAYING I SOLD HIM JUNK.I DO NOT SELL JUNK ON HERE AND I'M SURE SOMEBODY CAN VOUCH FOR THIS. IS THIS GUY JUST TRYING TO SCAM ME AND AM I REQUIRED TO ACCEPT HIS RETURN?

milenko_76 06-09-2008 07:39 PM

you don't owe him anything unless he can some how prove this to you. He has already proven that it is in working order so I would say the deal is done. If you want it stronger go lipo. You have 36 rating at 100%. You seem trustworthy to me. Thats also a good deal on that starter box.

carlo71 06-09-2008 07:45 PM

+1 DAN IS A STRAIGHT UP GUY The other guy sounds to be a bit "off":weird:

pink_sleeve 06-09-2008 07:49 PM

OK SO NOW HE'S DEMANDING I SEND HIM $20 AND HE KEEPS THE BOX OR GIVES ME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. THIS IS SOME BULLSH**

cheesecake 06-09-2008 08:15 PM

ive done a couple transactions with pink sleeve and he has always described his items well and the items were always in excellent condition

and pm sent earlier today

Socalrcguy99 06-09-2008 08:20 PM

tell the guy to try charged batteries in it...lol....maybe he doesnt know how to hook it up?

XXWoodmanXX 06-09-2008 08:21 PM

I'd be interested in hearing fasteddie's take on all this. Sounds like he's got a preposterous claim/thread going on here.

pink_sleeve 06-09-2008 08:25 PM

this is the 1st pm he sent me this evening
fasteddie2
Tech Regular

259 Posts Since Feb 2007
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+) Today, 09:42 PM Re: starterbox return

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_sleeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddie2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

will you do 60 bucks shipped to 48412

How about $65??? lmk

60 and i'll send money now!

Ok i just noticed the box is missing one of it's rubber feet http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...ducts_id/13485

so $60 and it's yours. [email protected] is my paypal

money sent

It will ship tomorrow or thursday

Hello, I got the starter box today. I have the exact same starter box so i pull the battery out of mine and placed into the box you sold me. the motors in yours are 1/3 the power of mine. So i'm not happy with the box can i return it?

Socalrcguy99 06-09-2008 08:29 PM

ok i know what this guy did....same thing happened to my friend...he got your box and switched out the motor with his burned up one....now he wants to get his money back...sounds like a scam!!!

pink_sleeve 06-09-2008 08:33 PM

Here is more of the conversation
fasteddie2
Tech Regular
Hello, I got the starter box today. I have the exact same starter box so i pull the battery out of mine and placed into the box you sold me. the motors in yours are 1/3 the power of mine. So i'm not happy with the box can i return it?

I had 2 of them and noticed absolutely no difference in the 2 of them. I never had a problem with power using either box. I allready spent the money you sent on my bills that's why i had to sell it and my truggy that the box went to as well.

fasteddie2
Tech Regular
I see that you sold a rc8 today, so the money shouldn't be a problem. you sell alot of stuff on here,and you may be able resale it to someone else for more money. If i didnt have one to compare it to I would probably wouldn't know better. again can i return this box?

Ok so by the time you return it let me see then i'll have had to pay to ship it twice plus swallow 2 paypal fees. Um i'd have to say no. The box worked 100% fine when it left me. How do i know you didn't take junk motors out of your box and put them in mine? I have sold alot on here and do not sell junk. This is like buying a motor on here and running it then telling the guy it doesn't run like it only has 1 gallon on it and asking to return it.

fasteddie2
Tech Regular
The motors in this box are junk. can i get a 20 buck refund then if you dont want the box back? this way you will not get a negative rating. new motors are 60 bucks

How are the motors junk when i've never ever had a problem with it starting my stuff or anybody elses for that matter. I do not sell junk and that's how i earned my 100% feedback. All you are doing is trying to scam. If you don't want the box then why not just list it on here for what you paid. That would be the easiest solution. So you want me to take the box back lose shipping fees and paypal fees and give you a full refund. so in other words when i resell the box i made $30 bucks since i'll have had to of shipped it twice

fasteddie2
Tech Regular
I have too earned 100% feedback and have never return anything. If I post it on here i would have to say i bought junk from you and the motors are tired. I would not try to hide the fact the this box is junk.
fasteddie2
Tech Regular
the 20 buck refund i asked about would make you 40 bucks and still a 100% trade rating.

can i have the 20 bucks refund?