Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
lots for sale, FAMILY emergency >

lots for sale, FAMILY emergency

lots for sale, FAMILY emergency

Old 06-02-2008, 10:47 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)
Default lots for sale, FAMILY emergency

hi all i have a blade CX2 that is hopped up to the hill its got the extreme motors , all alu. head and swash plate, and alu lower blade holder, it has the scale body comes with the stock batt. and charger and raido, ok well i must sell i just had a family emergency so i'm going to be selling a bunch of stuff im asking $160 shipped for the heli ,

then i have a nakamichi 4 channel car amp , model # PA 2004 ,, thia iS A sick amp ,, asking $150 shipped ,

then i have a novak GTX it was a novak rebuild , it only been used once its like new comes with the original package from novak , asking 55 shipped ,

then i have a bunch of batts 5 3300 mah, then theres one 3600 mah they would make good practice packs or good for bashing asking $ 50 shipped

then i have a hacker X-pro speed control it needs to be sent back to hacker to see whats going on with it it was new about 1 1/2 years ago and i tryed to use it and it would not arm ,, so i'm assumeing its bad so i'm asking $15 shipped for it,

then i have a hobby lobby inferno 3D bi plane payed $80 for it asking $45 shipped

then i have a kyosho motorcycle its a very rear bike its one of the first ones its a YZR500 i still have the original box for it theres no elec. with the bike asking $80 shipped ,

i'll have more soon getting tired, if you need pics please email me, and i'll get them to you (tired) thanks jon

[email protected]