Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Two Bodies/Body Mounts -- 1 price >

Two Bodies/Body Mounts -- 1 price

Two Bodies/Body Mounts -- 1 price

Old 06-02-2008, 05:26 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Two Bodies/Body Mounts -- 1 price

I have for sale a brand new JC Concepts Rustler VXL Hi-Speed body. I painted it and cut it our but have not drilled mounting holes or used the body.

When you buy this body you will also recieve a Pro Line Bronco body. It is green metalflake and white. It is slightly used. It is a large body so you need taller body mounts/posts. I will include these as well for a rustler.

$70 shipped takes both.
Attached Thumbnails Two Bodies/Body Mounts -- 1 price-dsc02253-small-.jpg  
Old 06-03-2008, 09:48 AM
Tech Regular

Old 06-04-2008, 03:25 PM
Tech Regular

Old 06-05-2008, 06:58 AM
Tech Regular

Make me an offer.
Old 06-05-2008, 08:58 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Bohh View Post
I have for sale a brand new JC Concepts Rustler VXL Hi-Speed body. I painted it and cut it our but have not drilled mounting holes or used the body.

When you buy this body you will also recieve a Pro Line Bronco body. It is green metalflake and white. It is slightly used. It is a large body so you need taller body mounts/posts. I will include these as well for a rustler.

$70 shipped takes both.

Not to offend, but might I suggest that if you are going to get into the custom painting biz that you do custom orders (i.e. body and color scheme of customer's choice). And that if you are going to try and sell a body you painted for yourself, and decided not to use for whatever reason, in an effort to recoup your losses to sell it no more than the unpainted asking price (and most likely less) and consider your work and paint the "sweeten the pot" part of the deal, and that your bumps should have shown no one is interested in your asking price, in addition to the fact used bodies are a dime a dozen and most guys either throw them out or give them away as they have no real value.