Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Cobra Deluxe Trackside truer PLUS!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2003, 07:52 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Team Cobra Deluxe Trackside truer PLUS!

Truer is a Team Cobra trackside deluxe,That has a fan cooled motor that can be ran off a 12volt power supply or a 6 cell battery pack,It has the arbors that come with the Deluxe kit plus arbors that can true Associated and Losi truck and buggy foams(Also trues the tires that drag racers use,Bolink tires that take arbors that fits Losi arbors),It has the snakeskin cutter for rubber tires and cuts faom like butter and the microsizer adjument attachment so cutting in percise increments are possable.Plus all other items that come with the deluxe kit,Sanding drum,beraings,arbors and all the belts and pullies and gearing needed to operate,Is Brand new Never used-No other tire lathe can cut Associated/Losi truck and buggy foams.Like this one precisely

Looking for a serious offer and want a paypal payment,I can post pics
Not really sure on what to ask for it I have about $200.00 plus machine work to install 12volt Titan motor.
Email me with offer at [email protected],I will have to weight this truer and know your location for shipping.
Thanks for looking
One more thing,This truer was sent back to Team Cobra,The arbors were not fitting the pully shaft correctly,They sent all new arbors and new main pully shaft-Everything fits great now
Attached Thumbnails Team Cobra Deluxe Trackside truer PLUS!-team-cobra-truer-top-veiw.jpg  
Old 08-06-2003, 07:53 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default pic

Side shot
Attached Thumbnails Team Cobra Deluxe Trackside truer PLUS!-cobra-truer-side-view.jpg