Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Kyosho ST-R /Kanai 3  Hybrid truggy  and more >

Kyosho ST-R /Kanai 3 Hybrid truggy and more

Kyosho ST-R /Kanai 3 Hybrid truggy and more

Old 05-27-2008, 11:08 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Kyosho ST-R /Kanai 3 Hybrid truggy and more

Hey guys...i put up my Kyosho STR / kanai 3 Truggy up on Ebay , along with a ton of parts and so forth. I damn near have a small hobby shop full of parts.

Here is a couple pics of the truggy , and one of the 1/8 scales that i already sold , but have one more of those to sell in the RED aluminum that looks even better than the truggy and one more in the all original Racer's edge packages.

here is a link to the truggy as well >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=001

But i also have a ton of Diff parts for sale to , which fit all the 777's as well. in fact i think i have some other stuff like CVD's and so forth too that all fit the 777's.

You can click on the link for the ebay ad , and then just click on my username and see what else i have for sale. It's to much to list , and i'm only about 1/3 of the way done. I think i'll have like 65 different auctions.......UUHHGG!!........it's takeing forever!

Forgot to add it comes with a BCE chassis , and a spare custom made chassis and a bunch of parts. The other Red kanai 3 should be up on ebay by tommarow , along with the yellow one as well. Both of those have custom painted bodies by Luck over at SHOP360UFO and BODZ.
Attached Thumbnails Kyosho ST-R /Kanai 3  Hybrid truggy  and more-truggy-post-1.jpg   Kyosho ST-R /Kanai 3  Hybrid truggy  and more-truggy-post-2.jpg   Kyosho ST-R /Kanai 3  Hybrid truggy  and more-truggy-post-3.jpg   Kyosho ST-R /Kanai 3  Hybrid truggy  and more-truggy-post-4.jpg   Kyosho ST-R /Kanai 3  Hybrid truggy  and more-truggy-post-5.jpg  

Old 05-28-2008, 09:32 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

bumpity bump bump