Nitro Rustler Better than New >

Nitro Rustler Better than New

Nitro Rustler Better than New

Old 05-22-2008, 10:50 AM
Tech Adept

Arrow SOLD: Nitro Rustler Better than New

SOLD

My Nitro Rustler...

It is in excellent condition with upgrades to blue aluminum front shock tower, blue aluminum 12mm hexes, blue aluminum chassis, new Traxxas steering servo, O.S. Max .15CV-R racing engine, converted to bump start to save weight, (4) new RPM chrome Bully rims with new Proline Gladiators on rear and new Traxxas ribs on front with medium foams on all four. Tires and rims have never seen dirt. Radio is standard Traxxas TQ2 setup and rx has been in a balloon since I have owned the truck.

Comes with a practice body in good shape and a new never used Traxxas body. Also comes with (6) extra rims and (6) extra tires with 80-90% tread. I will also include a like new Duratrax Universal starter box which will start about any 1/10 or 1/8 scale nitro truck or buggy.

I have spent alot of time and moneyon this truck and I know I'm forgetting alot of little things I've added, but it is a really nice truck and would be perfect for someone wanting to get into racing. It runs great and is really fast. I have always kept air filter clean and oiled and always use a fuel filter. All you need is fuel and glow igniter.

Asking $250.00 + $15.00 shipping in CONUS only.
Paypal please

HEY! Thanks for lookin'

Last edited by 7up.Buk; 06-26-2008 at 02:30 AM.
Old 05-26-2008, 06:03 AM
Tech Adept

Arrow

TTT
Old 06-04-2008, 12:38 PM
Tech Adept

Cool

Price dropped, more extras added...