Mugen Mbx5t

Old 05-21-2008, 11:25 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio
I have now reported this ad and the posts you 2 clowns have left..... viper and the one that started this ad.. you 2 come on this site with no feedback and leave feedback for eachother for deals that did not happenn HERE!? WHY? to me that shows that your trying to gain the trust of members here when thats something thats earned and to do that also makes this look scammish...... I dont care what you have in feedback other places,, that feedback can been seen by anyone if you just post a link to it so they can see it but to go to the limit of giving eachother FAKE FEEDACK will be something I hope the mods here do not take lightly and i hope they send you both packing back to where ever you both came from....... just 1 persons oponion,, and I do thank the person for trying to fix your feedback and left you the negitive.....
And I will not come back to have a pissing match with anyone on this... I know the mods will do what they do best and handle this matter....
YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME???
what about the ppl on here that live close to each other and deal with each other but are members on r/c tech? because you didnt post it on here for the entire world to see you call it fake feedback?? tons of people deal like in this hobby on a daily basis and your gonna whine about it? like you have never dealt with a friend that was member and didnt post how the deal went down....i been a member here since last nov ....i never even knew mike was on here till i seen his mugen posted, it kills me that ppl want to know how a buy/sell/deal went down no matter what happens and then you have the nerve to whine about it? Dont you have anything better to do then sit here all day and pick on other users feedback? geez how low!
Old 05-21-2008, 11:32 PM
Tech Rookie

jldjlaudio
Tech Regular
486 Posts Since Dec 2005
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
User is Online

05-19-2008, 03:53 PM Default Re: hey View jldjlaudio's Profile Send jldjlaudio a Private Message Forward Message Reply With Quote

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mseguin

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mseguin

yes i could sell it as a complete roller no electronics

how much man?

prices have been added to post ty

ok thanks I was waiting for a reply and got to talking to another guy about his for same price so Im prolly going to go with his man,,, thanks and good luck with the ad man!
seems to be alot missing from the top quotes???? nothing said till the bottom? btw watch who call a clown........i can just imagine what new users to this site would think or say when they see members like yourself bashing other user and calling them names no matter how bad or not! you show the perfect example of why a new person wouldn't wanna sign up here, just incase they may get bashed by you too!
Old 05-21-2008, 11:53 PM

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Let me say this:

Feedback is given to a member done here on the boards and not for the sake of leaving feedback due to doing deals elsewhere. Heck if I could do that, my feedback would be much higher even with the prior deals done already when there was no feedback system.

Feedback is not earned any other way. If you have done a deal on feedback link it to the thread. I have done deals through PM's but because of a thread made on the boards.

Its very unreliable to say an actual deal was done here. I have done deals outside the forum boards and members will mention that but feedback will not be made via the trader system. I can speak of quite a few members I have done deals with on different forums but that does not warrant a feedback point to be awarded here.
Old 05-21-2008, 11:56 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Mseguin, where are you located? Canada? If so, does price include shipping to the US? If not, roughly, how much?
Old 05-21-2008, 11:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

latley i havent seen anyone be so stupid to get on here and tell the world hey were buddies and live by eachother and run together and the next day leave eachother feedback,,, What other reason would you do that besides to scam someone.... FEEDBACK is a system that shows how your deals have gone down so they know what to expect when and if they deal with you..... hell if everyone did that then then everyone would have millions of feedback and their would be no point in the feedback system.... and before you talk ,, the other guy left your buddy the negitive feedback before i posted any of this so im not alone here.... oh and go to your PM box and copy and paste it here ,, thats how it comes out on the page without messing with it AT ALL>>>>>>>>> and new users are welcome to come here and I hope they would read this.... its called what not to do is what they'll learn...

SO you dont think what you 2 did was wrong and it was ok to leave fake feedback???? Obviously you do because you did...... and your arguing about it now here to defend it!!! your post """"""..i been a member here since last nov ....i never even knew mike was on here till i seen his mugen posted, it kills me that ppl want to know how a buy/sell/deal went down no matter what happens and then you have the nerve to whine about it?"""""""""""" since last november and not 1 post until he became a member here,, not one deal done or anything.....

MY FAVORITE PART
""""""it kills me that ppl want to know how a buy/sell/deal went down no matter what happens and then you have the nerve to whine about it""""""" """""""...... If i'm dealing with someone hell yes I want to see feedback on other deals theyve done... your talking hundreds of dollars here are you serious........................................:co nfused:
Old 05-22-2008, 12:02 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

WHEN YA DO SHADY THINGS IT LOOKS SHADY TO EVERYONE!!!!
Old 05-22-2008, 04:49 AM
Tech Rookie

WHEN YA DO SHADY THINGS IT LOOKS SHADY TO EVERYONE!!!!
LMFAOROFL SO IM A SCAM ARTIST??? WHERE IN HELL DO YOU SEE ME SELLING ANYTHING ON HERE???? im not selling a damn thing thing here! nor will i ever try to here either!....SO before you call me a scam artist maybe you should open your eyes and look to see if im selling a r/c for a million dollars firm thats missing 3 wheels and has half a esc and will never work again! since you wanna be cyber cop and you probably feel real manly about it too i'll recommend that you get a star on your chart and a donut on your desk!
Old 05-22-2008, 08:20 AM
Tech Initiate

MODS DEL THIS POST I WILL MAKE A NEW ONE TOMORROW

and ROBO cop I got a bad feedback for paying for an item I did not get go read it clown...