R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Items: For Sale/Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade-16/)
-   -   *Huge Blow Out Sale!* (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade/222421-%2Ahuge-blow-out-sale-%2A.html)

Wicked-Wayz 05-17-2008 09:02 PM

*Huge Blow Out Sale!*

All prices include shipping, I will combine shipping on multiply purchases. I accept paypal & postal or western union money orders only. I do have great feedback here, ebay, rc universe & hobby talk. I usually ship out within 24 to 48 hours after payment with delivery confirmation. If you want insurance added that will be extra. All prices are not set in stone feel free to shoot me offers. The more you buy the more you save, if your local to me the savings are even better.

1. Team Associated Factory Team RC12L4 Roller - $195.00
Comes with crc lowered pods plates, irs lowered arms, irs ride height adjusters, crc shims, brand new protform speed 12 body, another painted body. Jaco prism & trinity foam tires, avid rc bearings & more. There is enough avid bearing to replace the ones in the car now and extras.

2. Tamiya Rover Mini Cooper MO3 - $95.00
Comes with the following hop-ups, TAO3 Ball Diff(Recently Rebuilt), Carbon Gear Shafts, Ball Bearings, Aluminum Knuckles, CVA Oil Filled Shocks, & CVD's. It also comes with extra springs, steering servo, sway bars, original box, manual, original tires with inserts, m-grip tires with soft inserts, s-grip with soft inserts, m-grip with hard inserts, brand new set of swift rims. motor and a bag of extra parts. The only thing you need to buy is a body. There is also a slight melt on the outside next to the motor hole. I have not been able to figure out why it happened. Other than that the mini is in great shape and well taken care of.

3. Hitec Srx FM Radio and reciever - $90.00
Includes radio, reciever, one set of crystals, original box and manual.

4. Competition Electronics Pitbull X3 - $70.00
Includes charger, original box & manual.

5. Novak Smart Tray(Original) *Brand New* - $50.00
Still in the box with the shrink wrap on it.

6. Integy Reactor 30amp Discharger - Sold
Includes just the discharger, I might have the original box.

10. Tamiya Subaru Impreza Rally Body Set *Brand New* - $38.00
Still in the package, has never been opened at all.

12. Team Associated FTB4 Kit Tires w/foam inserts *Brand New* - 24.00

To view pictures please got to my photo gallery. http://www.flickr.com/photos/wicked-wayz I can also email them to you.

Peace Aaron(W-W)

Wicked-Wayz 05-17-2008 09:58 PM

All pm's are responded to. Everything still for sale don't be afraid to make offers.

Peace Aaron(W-W)

Wicked-Wayz 05-18-2008 12:19 AM

One XRS speed control with the box and manual sold. Please do not be afraid to send me offers. I need to have all this stuff gone, all is in great shape.

Peace Aaron(W-W)

k_bojar 05-18-2008 03:53 AM

AAron - is the Reactor the 20amp or the 30amp version??

I didn't see the pic in your link

Wicked-Wayz 05-18-2008 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by k_bojar (Post 4455084)
AAron - is the Reactor the 20amp or the 30amp version??

I didn't see the pic in your link

30 amp & thanks for noticing. I will take a picture in about 45min. I noticed as well that the pitbull picture is missing. Will be up shortly, sorry for the wait guys.

Peace Aaron(W-W)

Wicked-Wayz 05-18-2008 08:38 AM

Replied back to all pm's. Pitbull and discharger pics are now added to my gallery. Once again sorry for missing them in the 1st place.

Peace Aaron(W-W)

rc action 05-18-2008 04:04 PM

PICS OF THE COOPER? [email protected]

wheelhead 05-18-2008 05:48 PM

3. Hitec Srx FM Radio and reciever - $95.00

would u be willing to trade for a screw gun - makita lithium ion 7.2v

Wicked-Wayz 05-18-2008 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by rc action (Post 4456139)
PICS OF THE COOPER? [email protected]

I sent some pictures.

Originally Posted by wheelhead (Post 4456402)
3. Hitec Srx FM Radio and reciever - $95.00

would u be willing to trade for a screw gun - makita lithium ion 7.2v

No thanks, I really need the money more. I also have two drills that are barely used as is.

Peace Aaron(W-W)

Wicked-Wayz 05-18-2008 10:11 PM

All pm's are responded to. I have more than three transactions here on rctech. Please search the feedback forum for my name. All that is listed is still for sale.

Peace Aaron(W-W)

Wicked-Wayz 05-19-2008 07:45 AM

Up Up & Away. :deathstar

Peace Aaron(W-W)

Wicked-Wayz 05-19-2008 10:28 AM

Replied back to all pm's. Discharger is sold pending payment.

Peace Aaron(W-W)

Wicked-Wayz 05-19-2008 12:31 PM

Discharger is sold.

Peace Aaron(W-W)

mep 05-19-2008 06:43 PM

PM sent for the Cooper & an XRS :)

Wicked-Wayz 05-20-2008 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by mep (Post 4459906)
PM sent for the Cooper & an XRS :)

Pm returned.

Peace Aaron(W-W)