Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
KYOSHO ST-RR 15 tanks old!!!!! >

KYOSHO ST-RR 15 tanks old!!!!!

KYOSHO ST-RR 15 tanks old!!!!!

Old 05-15-2008, 07:05 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default KYOSHO ST-RR 15 tanks old!!!!!

I'm in a rough financial spot at the moment and need to sell off my Truggy to keep food on the table more or less...

It's a 15 tank Kyosho ST-RR that was built with care and experience by yours truly. I assembled the truggy to race, but my LHS seems to NEVER want to FINISH the track up, so this will be the easiest thing for me to let go of at this time.

The Pics in THIS ORIGINAL POST are of THE BUILD, and THE BREAK-IN of the truggy diffs as well as my BRAND NEW 07 VZB Vspec. The engine was the first thing to go, and now the RR is just looking lonely on the shelf. Time to go. I will be taking a pretty big "hit" on this truggy, so please don't lowball me.

I have 100% POSITIVE feedback on ebay, and my name is crythe1st so you can view my feedback there. I HAVE sold a few items here on RCTech.net but have only received 1 feedback even though ALL transactions went smoothly and the buyers could not have been happier with what they got.

I Accept PAYPAL and will ship out HOWEVER you want as you will be paying the shipping. I CAN and WILL package the items and truggy itself as tightly and neatly as humanly possible while still being bubble wrapped to achieve the smallest possible box for you to have it shipped in to help you with shipping arrangements. If need be, I CAN ALSO just charge a "flat rate" shipping fee and add it to the price for me to ship it out with USPS.

My Location is Cary, North Carolina (just outside of Raliegh) and the zip code is 27513.

If any SERIOUS BUYERS would prefer to speak DIRECTLY to me on the telephone, that can be arranged as well through PM's.

Here are the pics of the build (I am quite anal about my builds, although I am uncertain until I open my photobucket of how many pics there are), and I used RYAN LUTZ' set-up sheet from I BELIEVE the Silverstate race (not 100%, but I DO KNOW it was a BIG EVENT that he TQ'd AND WON, for what it's worth.)

I WILL POST PICS OF HOW IT SITS and WHAT IT COMES WITH in a few minutes. I just got home from work, and have not had time to upload pics yet.

It will be a ROLLER ONLY, but I can POSSIBLY work a deal on one an engine as well if interested (CEO PowerMods Picco EVO .21 used, but with BRAND NEW P/S/rod, and TKO ceramics + STOCK AND FIORONI heads and stock NEW and used bearings. -I ALSO have a VERY GOOD CONDITION JP-3 pipe and header that looks BRAND NEW, and all you'd need is radio gear.)

The build:

I bought ALL the right stuff, and even "whored it out" as I tend to do....-So look at that FIRST pic VERY CAREFULLY. I'll post up a parts list/mods, etc. -but I am SURE I will forget some things that I've picked up or done to it.

More of the build, there are not as many as I had hoped, a few of me screwing with the Rx box and servo tray, but that stuff isnt included, BUT it DOES show you guys how anally retentive I am about building shit, lol.

BREAK-IN on another set of tires:

It was NOT "beat on", and was NEVER "raced", I took it to a PRIVATE track to get some wheel time on the diffs and new engine and pipe. I ran 15 tanks, and it has been sitting ever since.

Factory fuel tank was defective, and diagnosed it on tank #3:

It just so happened that I had a spare tank with me, and I made a new pull (I'm anal, lol, I TOLD ya.)

Notice the "foil" on the cooling head now, this is AFTER the tank switch and new "pull" being made up:

One more:

And finally all cleaned up at the end of the day ( I NEVER leave my stuff all dirty.......-EVER. )sitting next to my Mugen *Sorry for the horrible pic., recent shot to come of the deal and how it sits "RIGHT NOW".... It's 100% immaculate, and you just wont find a nicer RR with as much loot in it as mine for a reasonable price.

OK, now for what I KNOW "off the top of my head" what is in it "parts and hop-ups wise"....

-Tony's Screw kit COMPLETE.
-Kinheadz Extended leg CNC engine mount
-Kingheadz CNC BILLET front Knuckles
-Kingheadz CNC BILLET rear uprights
-Kingheadz CNC Radio Tray posts
-Kingheadz Front lower (rear) hingepin holder
-Kingheadz Rear Toe Plate
-Kingheadz Rear Anti-Squat plate
-Kingheadz FLANGED (like DACE Mfg.) X2 Blue wheel hexes (one set installed, one set NIP)
-Kingheadz Rear bulkhead toque arm mount
-K-Factory Threaded and Hardened hingepin kit w/BLUE Nyloc nuts EVERYWHERE.
-Team Kyosho Blue Aluminum wingstay posts X2 ( one pair installed, one pair NIP)
-Team Kyosho Buggy wheel Hubs (factory units BRAND NEW, NEVER RAN, and INCLUDED along with Factory Nyloc wheel Hexes)
-Team Kyosho Super Big Bore Blue springs front and rear (Factory lime springs INCLUDED and never been ran)
-JConcepts High Downforce Wing (white) and assembled on the truggy right out of the package. ( Factory unit BRAND NEW, and INCLUDED)
-Dynamite CNC Billet steering horn for Hitec spline (blue)
-Dynamite CNC Billet t/b servo horn for Hitec spline (blue)
-GMK "Spring Thing" tuned pipe holder

There is more that I am forgetting. I will update the thread, BUT PLEASE read the thread before asking any questions that have already been covered in the 1st post. -Just trying to keep the confusion to a minimum, I'm easy to deal with.

I have LEGITIMATELY over $1300 in this truggy, it's been METICULOUSLY assembled and broken in, has like SERIOUSLY (3) scratches on the bottom of the chassis, and is SET-UP and LOADED for your next race once you install radio Gear and engine and pipe. I'm looking for $750. I do not think it will last long, and thanks for looking. (How many OTHER RR's do you see for sale?)

FRESH PICS and a list update coming momentarily, THANK YOU, and PLEASE "Bump it to the top" if you look! THANKS! -Greg Wittich
Old 05-15-2008, 07:53 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Wow nice truck! I wish you would have put this up for sale last week, I just bought a losi 8ight. oh well, good luck with the sale
Old 05-15-2008, 08:11 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 147 (100%+)

Free bump

i want to give you props on your right up very complete history off the truggy, your right up should answer everyone questions, the only thing left a customer can ask is when can you ship it???.....................
Old 05-15-2008, 08:12 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 147 (100%+)

by the way the finger pointing to the gas tank was FUNNY.........
Old 05-15-2008, 08:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (89%+)

would u consider any trading? or is that out of the question. let me know.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:35 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by losi 8t View Post
would u consider any trading? or is that out of the question. let me know.
Yes, -for CASH in my paypal account ready to be transferred over to my Bank account to help put FOOD on the table. I believe that very question was answered in the very first sentence in my post of this thread. Sorry man. Just so we are alllllll clear; -No Trades-

TTT. (more pics coming, sorry for the delay, I have 50billion things going on at once where I am at, lol.)
Old 05-15-2008, 08:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

Guys I have done deals with this guy before on other forums and know first hand how his stuff is and you will not find anyone as anal about upkeep on their R/C's like this guy.. great truck man.. Wish I had the loot .. Free bump either way bro!
Old 05-15-2008, 09:13 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio View Post
Guys I have done deals with this guy before on other forums and know first hand how his stuff is and you will not find anyone as anal about upkeep on their R/C's like this guy.. great truck man.. Wish I had the loot .. Free bump either way bro!
Thanks holmes, WHICH REMINDS ME...... The truggy comes with a Fioroni Twin Turbo sliding clutch assembly also with Blue shoes BRAND NEW in the package!! Like I said too, I DO have that CEO mods Picco .21 EVO and JP-3 pipe and even have a few JR servo's if somebody wants to damn near clean me out and all you'd need is a radio and Rx! We can work a deal for sure, just hit me up. It's looking like tomorrow on the "new pics" with EVERYTHING layed out with the trug, as soon as I hooked it to the USB cable the batteries gave up the ghost. -Just as well, I'll let this deal "marinate" with you guys over night as I'm totally beat down from work and family today. Goodnight y'all, and PLEASE bump me if you read me! -Greg
Old 05-15-2008, 09:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 183 (99%+)

What JR servos do you have?
Old 05-15-2008, 09:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

ummm bump I read you LOLOLOL
Old 05-15-2008, 09:51 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Very nice! Free bump for ya.
Old 05-15-2008, 10:55 PM
Tech Adept

Thanks guys, -PM's answered, and lets keep the "look and bump it" going strong, I REALLY appreciate it! I need to keep this sexy bitch at the TOP!

Alright, I'm off to bed, and will have the pics up tomorrow after work at the VERY LATEST, if not by the time I come to the house for lunch around noon EST. zone. (I'm in North Carolina and work 7:30 to 6ish.) Goodnight, and keep her Bumped fellaz, I OWE YOU GUYS!!! If ANY of the bumpers EVER need ANYTHING, just PM me and I'll do whatever I can! THANK YOU!
Old 05-15-2008, 11:09 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (86%+)

You got pm i am from Virginia Williamsburg
Old 05-16-2008, 05:00 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Killer trugg, wish I had the cash, I've dealt with littlemotor before, he's a stand up guy and you can't go wrong with his stuff.
Old 05-16-2008, 05:52 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

To the top, if only gas wasnt 4 bucks a gallon!! costs 15 bucks just to get to work and back!!!!:flami ng:

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.