Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
How long should I wait before posting that I have not received my item??? >

How long should I wait before posting that I have not received my item???

How long should I wait before posting that I have not received my item???

Old 05-14-2008, 05:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

do it now and who is this person so the rest of us can watch for them thanks and good luck and do pm jldj he will help ya out as he is one of the good guys here
Old 05-14-2008, 06:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

thanks my brother from another mother.. LOL Ill help ya believe me I just got another call from another guy I dont even know ( got my number from someone else I helped) and said he got ripped off for a MGT on savage central so you bet that dudes about to get a rude awakening..... And guys even if you pay with a money order like this other guy did that called me... no worries you can still get your stuff back... EVERY money order when cashed gets marked so they can still trace those back to the place of cashing as well.... lil harder but it can be done!!
Old 05-14-2008, 06:15 PM
Cog

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Thanks Jid, been lucky I guess but you will be the first one I contact if ever ripped off on money sent. Again, Thanks
Old 05-14-2008, 09:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Tron:

I live in Canada (BC) as well. I have had ebay things take as long as 30-45 days if it goes thru customs. I actually had a item show up after 4 months, opened by customs, with no explanation. I would still put a dispute thru ebay and let him know to protect yourself as best as possible. If he is still communicating it just might be customs. People that steal usually run and try to be invisible, its a trait of being guilty. Thieves take the money and run.

I will say that I usually get items anywhere from 10-17 working days from the USA.

Old 05-14-2008, 09:31 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Actually PayPal will not give you a refund after 45 days. File a claim before the 45 days or lose out. If it was bought other than EBay you may be S.O.O.L..
Old 05-14-2008, 09:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

Yeah file the claim and tell the dude hey if you on the up then no worries.. One thing with paypal though THE SELLER HAS TO GET TRACKING OR THEIR SCREWED>>> I wouldnt risk anything in this deal ya got going man Id jump on it communication or not and figure out the rest later.. and if you havent filed yet pm me your number and Ill give ya about 1000 reason why youll have it filed before we hang up.... guaranteed
Old 05-14-2008, 10:18 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio View Post
Yeah file the claim and tell the dude hey if you on the up then no worries.. One thing with paypal though THE SELLER HAS TO GET TRACKING OR THEIR SCREWED>>> I wouldnt risk anything in this deal ya got going man Id jump on it communication or not and figure out the rest later.. and if you havent filed yet pm me your number and Ill give ya about 1000 reason why youll have it filed before we hang up.... guaranteed
I agree open the dispute asap. If this person is communicating with you then they should understand the situation. Plus you will have a record threw paypal of the communications. I also always request when they shipped it out to get a idea of when it might arrive. The longest i have ever waited before filing a claim was about 14 days. So you have waited long enough. Goodluck bro