Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Losi LST2 MGT 4.6 Jato tmaxx HPI for sale trade >

Losi LST2 MGT 4.6 Jato tmaxx HPI for sale trade

Losi LST2 MGT 4.6 Jato tmaxx HPI for sale trade

Old 05-12-2008, 04:53 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Losi LST2 MGT 4.6 Jato tmaxx HPI for sale trade

Well I got lots of toys here for sale or trade for offroad ONLY!

Losi LST2, bought last month less than a gallon of GEN 2. Truck has a few upgrades rpm gear cover, airfilter, F650 body (basher), brand new set of blue springs.. and few parts i know i am missing. Truck is a RTR truck, i have the stock electronics for it remote etc.. There 2 little washers missing in the transmision, I took it apart and misplaced the washers, they are less than 5 bucks at the hobby shop. The truck also comes with the original body which is not cracked nor beat up badly. Over all the truck is brand new 1 month old and is a bad ass truck. 550.00

Jato 3.3.. Also has gallon of GEN 2. Very fast truck with a chevy body which is a nice body. The truck is very very fast, has a great tune and runs awesome. The truck would need a new set of tires, maybe wheels as well. Truck was not drivin very much, i thought i would like it but turns out im a monster truck fan i guess. Truck is in excellent codition with exception of the wheels and tires. Comes RTR with Ez-start system, and traxxas radio. 325.00

MGT 4.6 less than a gallon of GEN 2 as well. Very nice truck i did a few upgrades to this truck. It comes with RPM arms on all 4 corners. Never ran with them on the truck yet. Lundsford titanium Turn buckles, which is 80 bucks just for them. Nice aftermarket airfilter, brand new savage wheels and tires never ran, took them off of my Savage XL. Futaba steering servo, inline fuel filter, and a hump pack as well as all the electronics and remote. Truck is a beast and perfect tune. Also not shown in picture but the stock body comes with truck. 450.00

Traxxas 2.5R, good truck tough and also GEN 2 fuel, about a gallon. Alluminum chassis braces, blue springs, traxxas tuned pipe, steel spur gear, steering servo off of my MGT 4.6 its way stronger than the stock one, nice wheels and tires. The whole rear end of the truck is off of a Tmaxx 3.3 for more durablity. Comes with the ez-start system and remote RTR. Great fast tough truck. Comes with stock tmaxx body in good shape as well. 325.00

HPI RS4 2 I got this car as a trade and never ran it, im not sure whats all in it or none of that stuff. Comes with a Lipo battery, looks to be a speed gems motor brushless, Intellispeed ESC, Futaba receiver, traxxas remote, seems to have aftermarket shocks, belt tensioners. Not into electric, i know the car works, i did turn it on before just never ran it. Comes with remote RTR and a mustang body

Lets see if anyone has any cool trades, im into monster trucks/offroad. What you see is what you get, everything is RTR and in excellent shape!

Jato 3.3

MGT 4.6

HPI RS4 2

Tmaxx 2.5R

Losi LST 2

Old 05-12-2008, 05:38 PM
Tech Initiate

ttt
Old 05-12-2008, 08:13 PM
Tech Initiate

any trades out there?
Old 05-12-2008, 10:35 PM
Tech Rookie

TTT
Old 05-14-2008, 08:49 PM
Tech Initiate

ttt make offers trades
Old 05-14-2008, 09:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

would u trade for a Mini LST2 Stock?
link to pictures~~~>http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=221792 lmk
liken the LST2
Old 05-14-2008, 09:30 PM
Tech Initiate

No thanks man LST2 is a 600.00 truck and its practically new
Old 05-26-2008, 09:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Trade the LST2 for my mostly brand new Hot Bodies Lightning stadium Pro-R Truggy?