Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
FS HPI Wheely King RTR W/ PICS >

FS HPI Wheely King RTR W/ PICS

FS HPI Wheely King RTR W/ PICS

Old 05-03-2008, 08:53 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default FS HPI Wheely King RTR W/ PICS

I am selling my HPI Wheely King RTR. I had fun modifying it but now it just sits there so it is time to sell. I purchased the WK new in late January 2008 so it is only a few months old.

I modified the Wheely King in a few ways. I have extended the wheelbase to 11.5 inches using traxxas pushrods and have increased the width to 10" using HPI hex hub extenders. I locked the rear diff with hot glue. I did this because I wanted to have better traction in the snow but I didn't want an all out crawler so I only did the rear. I used hot glue because it locks it very effectively, but is also removable if needs be. I have also converted the stock battery and esc to accept traxxas connectors instead of the tamiya connectors.

I am selling this thing RTR (radio, batteries, and wall charger included) along with all of the stock parts to put it back in stock form (if you would want to). The truck is much more stable now with the extended wheelbase and increased width, and crawls great. I kept the receiver wrapped in a balloon so it would never get damaged and always blew off any snow with an air compressor. I have had a lot of fun with this truck but I don't run it enough to keep it. I am asking $200 shipped and I accept paypal.

I grabbed the wrong radio for this pic. The radio that will come with it is the stock radio.

Old 05-05-2008, 01:09 PM
Tech Addict

bump
Old 05-06-2008, 11:24 AM
Tech Addict

lets here some offers.
Old 05-15-2008, 07:49 AM
Tech Addict

SOLD!!