personal transponders

Old 05-09-2008, 09:54 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)
Default 55

55 bucks for transponders?????????? This sounded like one of those to good to be true deals. Sorry the deal went sou th. Hopefully he/she will do whats right.....
Old 05-09-2008, 09:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

8 transponders were avalible all sold , i decided during this i am getting all new ones for next season when i race again . email is best way to get ahold as stated in emails to everyone that bought.
Old 05-09-2008, 04:22 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (53%+)

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio View Post
and he had good feedback WOWZER batman looks like the crook ran into the batcave!!!
:e ek:
Old 05-09-2008, 08:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by snopro31 View Post
8 transponders were avalible all sold , i decided during this i am getting all new ones for next season when i race again . email is best way to get ahold as stated in emails to everyone that bought.
come on "Rob McQuarrie" where are the transponders or tracking numbers
you know by now I've filed a 'paypal claim' against you
and anyone else that has business w/this guy I recommend you do the same

Speedy
Old 05-09-2008, 08:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

You know what for yours. i am calling the post office and seeing if i can stop the package if i can i am refunding your payment and done with it its 3 days not worth the issue to me . again like i have said email me and it gets faster reply. its pointless on this site to sell it seems get a deal and are sure your geting f'd so the seller with good price is the rip off . email me if you have any questions and if anyone else does its @hotmail.com i wont reply here anymore
Old 05-09-2008, 08:43 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs down

BULLSHIT!
I did e-mail you and 12 hours ago you said you would have a tracking number which I paid an extra $5 a piece for and I have YET to receive any such tracking number

so what ever crap you come up with is just that

CRAP!

refund me my $$
and refund the other guyz you scammed $$ out of also

Speedy
Old 05-10-2008, 09:04 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Any updates? You guys get your refunds?

Seems weird considering his feedback... but also sounds like he isnt being up-front if there IS a problem.
Old 05-10-2008, 09:31 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

i kinda know the guy.....he lives about 2-3 hours from me...people who have bought stuff from him before generally never had any poblems other then the shipping part (taking alittle while but nothing to major)...he has never ripped anyone off...not sticking up for anyone here just tell you the experience that i have heard from the member in my club.... hey snopro.....if bychance you have a good used one that you still have let me know...come to sorrcc forum and message EvilLed ok...thanks dude. ill pick one up for $55
Old 05-10-2008, 09:34 AM
Tech Elite

Cool

not a problem
its good to hear that

but he failed to live up to his end of the bargain

he has a 16 trader rating w/100% feedback
which shows he has done well in the past

Speedy
Old 05-14-2008, 10:22 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 113 (100%+)

Received my transponders as promised today!
Old 05-14-2008, 11:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

speedy did ya get yours?
Old 05-14-2008, 02:42 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

It is funny that within one week of the first selling post you guys are claiming fraud. Do you realize that it takes at least a week in Canada, especially from Sask to the GTA.

Get a brain you guys shipping takes time. And to the USA, why does yours have to be in your hands in 7 days, yet when you americans ship to Canada it is 10-15 days on any given shipping time quote. Be patient and don't worry if it has been a messly 2 weeks.
Old 05-14-2008, 02:53 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs down

Well Brainiac [Revonator] read the 1st post
"TRACKING NUMBER"
I paid an extra $5 a piece for that service to assure they had been shipped
I NEVER received it [tracking number] even after several UNANSWERED e-mails/pm's so what ? got an answer for that no! I didn't think so!

AND if your so smart [NOT!} why did he sell 8 when he only advertised 4??
HMMM!

So don't tell me what to do, I protected myself from being scammed, if you were smart you'd do the same thing, but you aren't so you wouldn't till it was too late

Speedy

Originally Posted by snopro31 View Post
i have 4 personal transponders for sale 55each shipped in canada and the us expedited post or 60each for express post shipping , new shipping program you can have your tracking same day.

paypal taken at [email protected] and no paypal fee's add'd
Originally Posted by Revonator View Post
It is funny that within one week of the first selling post you guys are claiming fraud. Do you realize that it takes at least a week in Canada, especially from Sask to the GTA.

Get a brain you guys shipping takes time. And to the USA, why does yours have to be in your hands in 7 days, yet when you americans ship to Canada it is 10-15 days on any given shipping time quote. Be patient and don't worry if it has been a messly 2 weeks.
Old 05-14-2008, 04:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 113 (100%+)

Initially the seller had 4 transponders for sale. When I purchased 2 and Speedybill purchased 3, it didn't quite add up so you should read all posts before you make a smart comment! Maybe you're the one who needs a brain.

That's the only reason I was a little worried. Now I have received my transponders and I emailed the seller and apologized for any doubt I had in him. I will leave positive feedback for the transaction.

Originally Posted by Revonator View Post

Old 05-14-2008, 05:07 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

you live in Canada, Bill does not. he answered PM's before he sold them but not after he did, not much science involved in this, is there ???
(nobody asked for my opinion but i gave it anyway) ...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.