Wiki Posts
Search

KYOSHO 777 SP2 W/UPBGRADES $325 SHIPPED

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 07:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Originally Posted by timd1969
Bump for my old ride.This buggy was taken care of.Good luck with the sale,someone will be getting a nice buggy.
Origional owner! ^^^^^^
Old 05-13-2008, 07:41 PM
Tech Master

Would Love to Trade for Losi 8T Race Roller! NO RTR

Last edited by style-n-speed; 05-13-2008 at 07:43 PM. Reason: had to add RACE ROLLER!
Old 05-13-2008, 07:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

ok
so you pulled the big bores off and put the orignal Kyoshos back on still asking $325 shipped??
seems like you finally found out what servo saver set up is actually on it too

if you put the big bores back on and work on the price abit we can talk about the sale again if you would like
Old 05-13-2008, 07:50 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by supralative
ok
so you pulled the big bores off and put the orignal Kyoshos back on still asking $325 shipped??
seems like you finally found out what servo saver set up is actually on it too

if you put the big bores back on and work on the price abit we can talk about the sale again if you would like
The Jammin shocks are staying with me. If your interested in an upgraded SP2 I can work on the price with you, but Im keeping the shocks. sorry.
Old 05-13-2008, 07:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

not interested in another upgraded SP2
just wanted the original one that was for sale with the Jammin Big Bores that was priced at $325 shipped with used tires back then
but i figure since you changed shocks the price should be adjusted accordingly then

if you do ever want to have it set up as it was in the original sale post with all the extras and work on the price some let me know
cash in hand right and can be sent paypal if we work something out
Old 05-13-2008, 07:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Are you sure those shock towers are for an SP2? From what I can see, the front one doesn't look it and the rear is questionable.
Old 05-13-2008, 07:58 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by supralative
not interested in another upgraded SP2
just wanted the original one that was for sale with the Jammin Big Bores that was priced at $325 shipped with used tires back then
but i figure since you changed shocks the price should be adjusted accordingly then

if you do ever want to have it set up as it was in the original sale post with all the extras and work on the price some let me know
cash in hand right and can be sent paypal if we work something out
OK thanks. I will definitly keep that in mind.

By the way I did say I would work on the price.
Old 05-13-2008, 08:02 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

well folks i think posting something and then taken stuff off it and the say you have parts on the buggy that isnt on there is alittle fish to me because thats not SP2 shock towers sorry buyers bewear look close and youll see
Old 05-13-2008, 08:07 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by cheesecake
Are you sure those shock towers are for an SP2? From what I can see, the front one doesn't look it and the rear is questionable.
The only thing that is different is the roll adjustment in the front shock tower isnt there. Im not sure why, cause I didnt put them on the buggy. It came to me that way. I dont know if he bought an SP1 tower and put it on ther or if this was an earlier tower by FIORONI or what. I have compared them to the origionals and ther is not difference other than what I just pointed out.
Old 05-13-2008, 08:10 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by boogeyman
well folks i think posting something and then taken stuff off it and the say you have parts on the buggy that isnt on there is alittle fish to me because thats not SP2 shock towers sorry buyers bewear look close and youll see
What is wrong with you? I have every right to take something off a car I own! People do it all the time on here. They sell vehicle in it origional state and part out all the upgrades that were on the thing!. I see it all the time. Beware of what?? You can see that I posted very clear photos. I have the origional owner on here! All you have to do is PM him and he will tell you all about the car! Beware of what! That is such crap!!
Old 05-13-2008, 08:14 PM
Tech Master

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...oducts_id/4792

thats a sp1 tower and it still has the roll center adjustment. i was intersted but im not too sure what you have going on with that thing
Old 05-13-2008, 08:21 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

well you posted the before i could but yes your right thats a sp1 i think he doesnt no what he has
Old 05-13-2008, 08:32 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by style-n-speed
The only thing that is different is the roll adjustment in the front shock tower isnt there. Im not sure why, cause I didnt put them on the buggy. It came to me that way. I dont know if he bought an SP1 tower and put it on ther or if this was an earlier tower by FIORONI or what. I have compared them to the origionals and ther is not difference other than what I just pointed out.
If you read this previous post, it says that I did not put this tower on the buggy, so I am not sure what it is exactly. I emailed the previous owner and asked him to come on here and give me an explanation as to what tower that is for exactly! The buggy is an SP2. I checked everything else on the buggy out. the chassis is 15.5 inch or 393mm which is the dimension of the sp2 and WC chassis. I have been Honest throughout this thread. If your not interested because of your concerns then move on. My FS thread is not the place for you to discuss your misgivings among each other. So do it somewhere else.
Old 05-13-2008, 08:37 PM
Tech Master

well thank you for your time....... i posted that to inform you .....not for you to become a ass about it..i was interested but with your attitude im no longer interested
Old 05-13-2008, 08:46 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by cheesecake
well thank you for your time....... i posted that to inform you .....not for you to become a ass about it..i was interested but with your attitude im no longer interested
That post was intended for boogeyman. He just want to cause problems. I have been doing my best to find that tower as well! I have looked at the current version of the FIORONI towers, and they are slightly different. I am assuming this was an early version of the tower. I dont know if it was intended for the sp1 or the sp2 as I am not the person who purchased them. I have been trying to explain that but it doesnt seem to get through. Once again, I have emailed the guy who origionally owned it and asked him to come on the thread and clear this up. I dont think some of the posts were appropriate. I looked at the link you posted for the sp1 tower and then I looked at the sp2 towers. they are very close to the sp2 towers but with minor differences. Anyway I understand if your not interested, but calling me names is uncalled for.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.