Wiki Posts
Search

Clean T4 team w/FT parts - $140 & Reedy brushless - $40

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 04:07 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Talking Clean T4 team w/FT parts - $140 & Reedy brushless - $40

Okay folks, here we have two items for sale... both of these items were adult owned and raced, and I like to keep my things in perfect condition.
The team truck for sale first comes with two bodies, both pictured. It will also come with two sets of wheels/tires. The set on the truck in the pictures is Panthers (forgot the name) with firm foams on yellow wheels. I forget the name of the tires, but they're the softest clay compound Panthers that worked at my track. Switch, perhaps?
In addition to the bodies, wheels/tires, and truck, I'll throw in a few random parts I have left, hubs, motor plate, etc. Also, I replaced some of the "team" stuff with factory parts, and all carbon arms/shock towers as well.
The truck currently sits with the Cavalieri "winter nats" setup from 2006. This setup seemed to work the best on all the tracks I ever traveled to that used clay or hardpack. This thing is ready to rock with some electrics! Let's say $140, because of the extras. Any offers?

I also have a Reedy Neo One brushless motor for sale... I bought it just before the "star" ratings came out, but it was the fastest available. I believe it to be equivalent to a 9-turn. It is silly fast in a 10th scale electric buggy or truck, however. It will wheelie unless you're careful or turn it down a bit. I used it exclusively with the other stuff found in this auction, and never wanted for more motor in my buggy or truck.
I may not be a professional solderer, but you can probably see I like to keep things super neat. NO sloppy burned plastic here. Let's say $40? Offers?

Prices do not include shipping, but I may be flexible, so shoot me an offer, eh? Don't hesitate to ask any questions... I'd be happy to take more pictures or answer questions!

Thanks so much for your time!

Cheers,
Maxwell
Old 03-11-2008, 04:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 62 (98%+)
Default bump

I have raced with Max for the past few years, He keeps his stuff top notch. Do not hesitate to buy anything he offers up for sale.
Old 03-11-2008, 05:05 PM
Tech Adept

Hey! Thanks Bob! Everything else is gone, by the way. Had a blowout over the weekend.
Just got to get this thing gone to make room for my next project...
Old 03-13-2008, 04:09 PM
Tech Adept

Bump to the top!
Old 03-14-2008, 03:37 AM
Tech Adept

The T4 is SOLD, but the Reedy is still available!
Old 03-15-2008, 12:04 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by floatch
The T4 is SOLD, but the Reedy is still available!
I also have a Reedy Neo One brushless motor for sale... I bought it just before the "star" ratings came out, but it was the fastest available. I believe it to be equivalent to a 9-turn. It is silly fast in a 10th scale electric buggy or truck, however. It will wheelie unless you're careful or turn it down a bit. I used it exclusively with the other stuff found in this auction, and never wanted for more motor in my buggy or truck.
I may not be a professional solderer, but you can probably see I like to keep things super neat. NO sloppy burned plastic here. Let's say $40? Offers?

Is the sensor wire included with the reedy??
monte