Wiki Posts
Search

Getting out of Nitro Sale!

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 10:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)
Arrow Getting out of Nitro Sale!

Well after 5 years of nitro I am finally sick of it. Time to move onto something else. I have many items for sale. All prices are without shipping unless otherwise marked. For a shipping quote on an item for the USA, please pm or email me your state, for canada your postal code. My email is [email protected]. Prices are not set in stone so send me some offers but please be reasonable, no LOWBALLS!!.

1. OFNA Chrome Top Starter Box #10250. Come's set up for 12v use, no battery. $65 shipped

2. Proline Jammin X1-CRT body NIP. $25 plus shipping

3. 6 O-Donnell 99T plugs NIP - $50 shipped

4. 8 OS R5 plus NIP - $50 shipped

5. Hitec HFS-03MM 3 channel receiver - $25 shipped

6. 3 OFNA clutch bells 1 13T NIP and 1 13T and 1 15T used - $25 shipped

7. Jammin CRT Parts Lot:
2x - 40536 Front c hubs NIP
1x - 40054 Shock shafts NIP
1x - 40090 - Shock seals NIP
1x - 36860 - 5x40mm turnbuckles NIP
1x - 36690 - Rear upper ball ends NIP
2x - 40542 - Wing stay set 1 NIP and the other opened
1x - 40668 - Lower A Arms - 2 front and one rear
1x - 40667 - Front upper arm NIP
1x - 40540 - Rear up RHT & UPR arm, bumper
1x - 40643 - Plastic shock parts
2x - front bumper sets
New Wheel nuts

$70 shipped

8. Savage #1:
This is a Savage 25 that has been upgraded and rebuilt many times. It is a awsome truck and the one that I won the BC CORCS 2007 MT championship with. It comes with a HPI 2 channel AM radio, a Hitec 5645MG steering servo and a HPI SF-2 throttle servo. It comes with 2 motors both fully outfited to drp right in. The first is a SH28 P6 Pro with about 2 gallons ran through it. It comes with a 3 shoe clutch, 17t bell and motor mount. The second is a Mach 28 with 3 gallons ran through it. It comes with a aluminum 3 shoe clutch, 16t bell and motor mount. Both engiens are in great condition and have a losi spin start system bolted on them and I will include the starting wand for both motors. The truck is extended 1 inch with he hotbodies kit and the center rear bone is in really good condition. It has GH aluminum bulks front and rear, aluminum knuclues on the front, both diff cups, and a aluminum diff case in the rear. It has a heavy duty tranny and a CF disk brake. Comes with a brand new painted HPI bronco body that needs the hols drilled into it. The truck will be cleaned and detailed before it is shipped so dont worry about what is looks like in the pics. I have over $1800 total into this truck and im looking to get $500 plus shipping.

9. Savage #2:
This is a Savage 25 SS and is in great condition. The truck is set up for hillclimbing right now but can easily be change back to a normal basher. This truck comes RTR other than fuel and ignitor. It has a Hitec 5645MG steering servo and a HPI SF-2 throttle servo as well as a Hitec Aggresor FM 3 channel radio. The engine is a OS VG 30 with around 2.5 gallons through it. It has a aluminum 3 shoe clutch and a 18t bell. It also has a rotostart backplate bolted on it and I will include a starting wand. The HD 2 speed tranny is set up not to shift out of first gear for hillclimbing but a simply turn of a screwdriver and that can be fixed. The truck has a custom 1 5/8 inch extended chassis installed on it made by a guy in town. The chassis is made out of 7075 aircraft aluminum and is super tough. The center rear bone is in exllecent shape and should never break. It comes with a brand new painted HPI Bronco body that needs a couple of hole drilled into it to fit. It may have aluminum diff cups in it as i cant remember. The truck will be cleaned and detailed before it is shipped so dont worry about what is looks like in the pics. I have over 1500 into this truck and im looking or great $600 plus shipping.

10. Savage #3:
This is a Savage 25 SS in great condition. This truck to is set up for hillclimbing right now and can easily be turn back inot a basher. This truck comes RTR other than fuel and ignitor. It has a Hitec 5645MG steering servo and a HPI SF-2 throttle servo as well as a Hitec Aggresor SRX FM 3 channel synthesised computer radio. The engine is a powerful REX 528XSP with just ovber 1.5 gallons through it. This motor has a ton of torque and good top end. It has a hpi rotostart backplate bolted onto it. It has GH aluminum front bluks and knuckles, as wells as nova aluminum diff cup front and rear. It also has a 1 5/8 inch extended chassis installed on it the same one as savage #3. It comes with a new painted HPI Bronco body. The truck will be cleaned and detailed before it is shipped so dont worry about what is looks like in the pics. I have over 1700 into this truck and im looking or great $600 plus shipping. I dont have any pics of the truck right now as its sittin in my lhs for sale. I may be able to get some soon.

11. Savage Parts:
Let me know what you need and I will see if I have it.

12. XTM 457 Pro engine:
This engine is like new with only 10 tanks of fuel ran through it. This is a very fast motor like the LRP 268 Spec 2. It comes with a 3 shoe clutch and a savage motor mount. It also comes with a rotostart backplate and a pullstart. Looking to get 130 shipped.

Old 02-16-2008, 09:21 AM
Tech Master

Old 02-16-2008, 03:35 PM
Tech Master

ttt
Old 02-17-2008, 09:36 AM
Tech Master

bump
Old 02-17-2008, 09:43 AM