Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
drake xxx nt and mugen mst-1+extras......Looking for a kanai 2 or maybe mugen buggy >

drake xxx nt and mugen mst-1+extras......Looking for a kanai 2 or maybe mugen buggy

drake xxx nt and mugen mst-1+extras......Looking for a kanai 2 or maybe mugen buggy

Old 06-27-2003, 08:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default drake xxx nt and mugen mst-1+extras......Looking for a kanai 2 or maybe mugen buggy

Hi im looking for a kanai 2 1/8 th scale buggy or maybe a nice ugen buggy and im will to trade my 1/10 setups first i have a like new near mint condition Losi Adam Drake xxx nt..truck is all graphite with a sirio .12 racing engine that has only 2 quarts of odonell 20% fuel though it..this is the fastest .12 engine i have ever ran and its been ran rich just so i can control it ive used hobbico after-run oil after every run..this truck also comes with radio gear including a Airtronics MX-3(75mhz) Digital Radio(with charging adapter) with Airtronics reciever and Airtronics 94102 throttle servo and Hitec 605mg high touqe servo on the steering, trinity rx battery pack included with charger as well as custom painted body...Also a ofna 1/10 starter box is included with 12v battery..everything is in near mint condition and this thing is unbeleivalby fast.

sorry i was a little vague on the engine specs it is the sirio .12 outlaw turbo engine.. go here for specs http://www.hobbypeople.net/gallery/838164.as Sirio .12 Outlaw Illegal Racing Engine - SG Crank, 5 Port, ACC piston/sleeve, turbo head, rear exhaust, slide carb, NOT ROAR legal Trinity is proud to announce the exclusive North American importers for the new Sirio line of engines direct from Italy. Andrea Rossi using his years of experience in R/C nitro motors has designed this new line of nitro engines. Specifications: Ports: 5 CC: 2.1 Horse Power: 1.45 RPM: 40,000

The second truck is a a Mugen Mst-1 with a mt.12 engine that has 2 tanks after break in and is in near new condition with after run fuel always used the truck has 2 jr servos z590 on the steering and z270 on the throttle comes with a extra set of mounted wheels(front and back) airtronics reciever and and airtronics blazer radio (27 mhz)...on this truck it needs 1 front end plastic(part #l0101) piece that is 7.99 to buy retail(i broke driving it ) but other than that its in great like new condition also comes with new custom painted body with decal sheet and rear wing

any questions or offers email me at [email protected]

for pics go to http://community.webshots.com/user/r_age
Old 06-28-2003, 06:24 PM
Tech Elite

Old 06-29-2003, 05:21 PM
Tech Elite

ttt
Old 06-29-2003, 06:07 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

[email protected] you got mail on the mst-1

I would like to know how much $$$
for Mst-1 with the mx3 radio instead of the blazer
and the starterbox with battery
Old 06-30-2003, 06:35 AM
Tech Elite

im trying to trade as a package deal :/
Old 06-30-2003, 08:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Unhappy

if you dont trade let me know Im interested in your truck with out radio at least probably the starter box and mx3 as well

let me know I want a mst-1 bad