Xray T2'008 EU 6 cell Kit

Reply

Old 01-16-2008, 10:12 AM
  #1  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (26)
 
yyhayyim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Weston, FL
Posts: 3,424
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default Xray T2'008 EU 6 cell Kit

Selling a Brand new in box factory sealed, Xray T2'008 EU 6 cell chassis kit.

It also comes with $75 in New in bag parts:

Front arms T2'008...1 set
Rear 2'008 arms......1 set
Rear hubs..............1 set
front knuckles.........1 set
yellow Xray Springs- 2 sets, 4 springs total
white Xray Springs-2 sets, 4 springs total

Paypal only, please...no trades

PM for fastests response to your questions or comments.

First to pay first to play

Asking: $525, OBO shipped for everything within USA.


International Shipping OK: just add $30

Last edited by yyhayyim; 01-18-2008 at 05:37 AM.
yyhayyim is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 10:14 AM
  #2  
Tech Initiate
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 49
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

PM
onroad_racer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 05:37 AM
  #3  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (26)
 
yyhayyim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Weston, FL
Posts: 3,424
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

All PMs replied....
yyhayyim is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 05:39 AM
  #4  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (26)
 
yyhayyim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Weston, FL
Posts: 3,424
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Some good offers- Check your Pms...


NEW PRICE: $525 for kit + parts, shipped!!!

Open to offers...keep them comming!
yyhayyim is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 01:28 PM
  #5  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (26)
 
yyhayyim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Weston, FL
Posts: 3,424
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

PM's replied...please check your PMs and thanks for the offers!!
yyhayyim is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 01:29 PM
  #6  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (26)
 
yyhayyim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Weston, FL
Posts: 3,424
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Still for Sale!!! Get it while it lasts

No one has the big bucks anymore? We must be in a recesion
yyhayyim is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 03:22 PM
  #7  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (74)
 
Customworksking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Springfield ILLINOIS
Posts: 3,654
Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)
Default

need a mi3?
Customworksking is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 09:51 PM
  #8  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (26)
 
yyhayyim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Weston, FL
Posts: 3,424
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

I love MI3's...I've had a couple. No really looking to getting one right now, though...thanks
yyhayyim is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 09:54 PM
  #9  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (26)
 
yyhayyim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Weston, FL
Posts: 3,424
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default NEW PRICE

New PRICE:

$499 shipped, for the new never ran Xray T2'008 Eu 6 cell kit, with all the parts listed above

Now I know somebody's gotta jump on this deal...your getting the car and free parts, basically...

Show an Xray some love
yyhayyim is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:08 AM
  #10  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (-1)
 
FARBES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SACRAMENTO, CA
Posts: 121
Default

yyhayyim

HEED, you go to check your another thread : http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=200796 , I waiting for the tracking because I haven't hear from you for two days and half!
FARBES is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 06:24 AM
  #11  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (-1)
 
FARBES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SACRAMENTO, CA
Posts: 121
Default

Originally Posted by FARBES View Post
yyhayyim

HEED, you go to check your another thread : http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=200796 , I waiting for the tracking because I haven't hear from you for two days and half!
yyhayyim, .Whoa I haven't hear from you since Sunday. I don't know if you were CON-ARTIST and thread is fake. so I ask you, it would be nice if you send my money back to paypal. I dont want your item ( JRXS TYPE R ). you can sell your item to buyers around here.

Thank you!

Derek
FARBES is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 11:52 AM
  #12  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (-1)
 
FARBES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SACRAMENTO, CA
Posts: 121
Default

UNBELIEVABLE! - I haven't hear from you (yyhayyim) since Jan 20th

Marcos.J, Yes I was online meanwhile he was online. I PMED him as infom that my payment sent. he never quickly response me back! He stopped to talk me since 20th after I paid it.

Carpetracer92, I don't give F#@K how's his good feedback. If he was great seller with feedback. He suppose to communcate with buyers, its his responsible and performance with their business, period. He told me, he will provide me the tracking. However I never receive the tracking from him since Jan 20, 2008.

Look at his first post: "PM for quickest response!" you think my eyes are blind?

Kwikvdub, Good for you purchased it from him. anyway If he was very busy. So He should infom me that he is busy or something like that. he never did.. Due the lack of his responsable and performance with buyers. no excuse for him.

olhipster1, Repeat, I said he did not provide me the tracking if he did shippment.

I don't care anyone give my bad rep and no one selling their stuffs to me.

In events, I refuse to buy their items from this forums. I learn something this is not friendly and not honest. I would go to buy or bid the rc car/parts on ebay that is more safe. (I am seller and buyerfrom ebay, my feedback is excellent! because I know how to be serious business with buyers and make them happy with my performance).
FARBES is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 07:44 PM
  #13  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (26)
 
yyhayyim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Weston, FL
Posts: 3,424
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by FARBES View Post
UNBELIEVABLE! - I haven't hear from you (yyhayyim) since Jan 20th

Marcos.J, Yes I was online meanwhile he was online. I PMED him as infom that my payment sent. he never quickly response me back! He stopped to talk me since 20th after I paid it.

Carpetracer92, I don't give F#@K how's his good feedback. If he was great seller with feedback. He suppose to communcate with buyers, its his responsible and performance with their business, period. He told me, he will provide me the tracking. However I never receive the tracking from him since Jan 20, 2008.

Look at his first post: "PM for quickest response!" you think my eyes are blind?

Kwikvdub, Good for you purchased it from him. anyway If he was very busy. So He should infom me that he is busy or something like that. he never did.. Due the lack of his responsable and performance with buyers. no excuse for him.

olhipster1, Repeat, I said he did not provide me the tracking if he did shippment.

I don't care anyone give my bad rep and no one selling their stuffs to me.

In events, I refuse to buy their items from this forums. I learn something this is not friendly and not honest. I would go to buy or bid the rc car/parts on ebay that is more safe. (I am seller and buyerfrom ebay, my feedback is excellent! because I know how to be serious business with buyers and make them happy with my performance).
You have been refunded, Derek...as I explained, my modem went down and comcast took a few days to fix it. monday was a holiday and my local shipping center was not shipping. Had to wait till tuesday to ship...anyways, coulnd get that info for you since I had on-line access pblms...cant Pm work...not allowed.
yyhayyim is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 07:50 PM
  #14  
Tech Legend
iTrader: (194)
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 28,405
Trader Rating: 194 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by yyhayyim View Post
You have been refunded, Derek...as I explained, my modem went down and comcast took a few days to fix it. monday was a holiday and my local shipping center was not shipping. Had to wait till tuesday to ship...anyways, coulnd get that info for you since I had on-line access pblms...cant Pm work...not allowed.
so i guess the type r is available
Marcos.J is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 06:18 AM
  #15  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (26)
 
yyhayyim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Weston, FL
Posts: 3,424
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
so i guess the type r is available
You guessed right yet again....the force is strong with you
yyhayyim is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Terms of Service