R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Items: For Sale/Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade-16/)
-   -   TEAM XRAY TEAM HAULER BAG (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade/199423-team-xray-team-hauler-bag.html)

twistedone 01-06-2008 10:52 PM

TEAM XRAY TEAM HAULER BAG

3 Attachment(s)
LIKE IT SAYS IN LIKE NEW CONDITION 55.00 SHIPPED
IT BIG AND WILL COST ME TO SHIP IT
PAYPAL ACCEPTED
LET ME KNOW

Ultra durable, Team XRAY padded carrying bag for carrying your RC car, tools, batteries, and gear. Heavy-duty zipper secures one entire end of the bag. End flap features holder for driver identification card, and flips completely out of the way for unobstructed access to spacious interior.
Blue in colour, and emblazoned with official Team XRAY logos and official vignette
Spacious 500x250x420mm interior has room for one large (#397241) and three small (#397242) storage boxes (included) or for three large storages (optional) plus a Hudy Set-Up Board. Reinforced waterproof storage boxes made from a special rigid high-quality composite material for long life and extra durability. Strong nylon carrying straps with padded handle allow for easy, comfortable carrying. Four heavy-duty straps protect the bottom of the bag from wear.
71.00 PLUS SHIPPING ON THERE SITE

TShirt Man 01-07-2008 12:41 AM

Please send photos of the bag itself to [email protected] Thanks!

twistedone 01-07-2008 01:19 PM

pics sent and new ones added to first post

rcjunky10 01-07-2008 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by twistedone (Post 4046599)
LIKE IT SAYS IN LIKE NEW CONDITION 55.00 SHIPPED
IT BIG AND WILL COST ME TO SHIP IT
PAYPAL ACCEPTED
LET ME KNOW

Ultra durable, Team XRAY padded carrying bag for carrying your RC car, tools, batteries, and gear. Heavy-duty zipper secures one entire end of the bag. End flap features holder for driver identification card, and flips completely out of the way for unobstructed access to spacious interior.
Blue in colour, and emblazoned with official Team XRAY logos and official vignette
Spacious 500x250x420mm interior has room for one large (#397241) and three small (#397242) storage boxes (included) or for three large storages (optional) plus a Hudy Set-Up Board. Reinforced waterproof storage boxes made from a special rigid high-quality composite material for long life and extra durability. Strong nylon carrying straps with padded handle allow for easy, comfortable carrying. Four heavy-duty straps protect the bottom of the bag from wear.
71.00 PLUS SHIPPING ON THERE SITE

I will take it...what is your paypal?

twistedone 01-07-2008 01:39 PM

READ POST BELOW

twistedone 01-22-2008 08:49 PM

BAG IS BACK UP FOR SALE RCJUNKY IS NOT HAPPY WITH THE SIZE(HE ASKED IF 1/8 SCALE WOULD FIT IN IT AND I READ IT AS 1/18TH SCALE AND SAID YEA BUT GUESS WHAT) AND NEEDS TO SELL IT CAN SOMEONE HELP ME AND HIM OUT

PM ME OR RCJUNKY ASAP IF YOUR INTERESTED IN IT

dgullickson 01-22-2008 09:09 PM

I will buy it, send paypal request to [email protected]

twistedone 01-22-2008 09:15 PM

I sent rcjunky the email address please let me know when ya get it
thanks
just trying to help out a fellow rc'er

thanks
axiom