KO Mars EX-1 $99

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2003, 03:16 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally posted by TSR6
No Thread-Trashing - It is a common courtesy not to jump on other people's sale threads. If you think someone has a poor item, bad price or anything else, please communicate via PMs or email rather than publicly harassing them.
TSR6,

I am sorry the jumped right in. I never try to harassing people or anything. My BAD.

I sent a PM to Futureal a while back about put some kind of a guideline for people who is selling buying and using some odd frequencies. I never got a respond back or see the warning guideline posted anywhere here.

Perhaps Futureal is thinking the I am joking..
Old 06-09-2003, 07:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Item sold. Thanks for those inquired.

I hope those RC judges will not spit on my adv again. I have too many illegal stuffs for sale.
Old 06-09-2003, 09:38 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Diva
Item sold. Thanks for those inquired.

I hope those RC judges will not spit on my adv again. I have too many illegal stuffs for sale.

I have never said that you can not sell some illegal stuffs. Who am I to tell you that? You put a lot of stuffs forsale here, how many have I jumped on?

You just don't get it.
Old 06-09-2003, 09:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

KomKit Im getting the Idea your JUDGING or PASSING judgement and telling on everyone isnt liked much here.
I would just leave it alone and go COP someone else.
If you wanna spend the money to catch people.GO AHEAD.But to hurt someone's post being from HongKong where this is NOT an issue is NONE of your BUISNESS.
Maybe you had dad issue's or like the feeling of thinking you have Authority or power.Not quite sure but not needed here.Thanks though.
Les
Old 06-09-2003, 09:58 PM
Tech Apprentice

watch out, the FCC is gonna find your 3/4 watt 40mhz pirate hobby signal and fine you a quarter million and throw you in jail. the fcc police are crackin' down! hahaha
Old 06-10-2003, 10:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

komkit: Are you an FCC official? Are you an officer of the Law? Or are you an individual who just likes to feel important?

If you wanna feel REALLY powerful, you should go after Radio Shack, and anyone else who sells the MICRO micro cars like ZipZaps, BitCharg, etc. They sell those cars on 29mhz!!!! I know because I have one on 29mhz and one of them on 49mhz so my two year old and I can race.

I only ask that I be granted immunity from prosecution since I'm the one that tipped you off!!!! LOL!
Old 06-10-2003, 03:59 PM
Tech Master

All I was some frequencies are illegal in U.S. and trying tp make the hobby much more fun.

Right now we do not need a license to operate R/C stuffs. If we kept mess up the Rules and Regs.

The next thing we know, we now have to get a license, keeping the log of when we are transmitting and off the air, Registered our equipment and/or reducing our Bandwidth for us to use.

Why? Just because a few people doesn't want to wait for the Frequency clip. FCC made a very very simple Rules and Regs for us R/Cer to stayed within - some people just couldn't follow the rules. When your and my rights taken away - who is crying? That's right YOU and ME.

Who's say anything about 49MHz? In U.S. we are using 49MHz everyday. Cordless phone, Baby Monitor, Garage Door Openers, Keyless entry systems for cars and Remote contol toys - Are these things ring your bell? I have no ideal where you got the 49Mhz thing from.

For 29Mhz band, out there are some illegal Citizen Band operators. Those people operate their equipment at much higher Power Output - 2000 watts compare to our 4 watts on 27Mhz band and .75 watts on 75Mhz band. Let say if I was running my Nitro car at the parking lot by using 29.945 Mhz...Then John Doe who live 1,000 miles away from my parking lot. Was illegally transmit his homebrew illegal CB radio with an illegal power output... And he happns to transmitting @ 29.945Mhz... Guess whose car is running away - Mine! While John Doe is still sitting on his chair smoking a cigar, while I have to go to a Hobby buy me a car parts... I probably would never knew what's HIT me.

29MHz is falls into HF (High Frequency) band. Do you how far 29MHz can travel if the propagation and the condition is right? Thousand of Miles. That's right 29MHz travel "Sky Wave" So, the first hop could be at least 1,250 miles.

Anyway, I am talking too much... For people who doesn't get it, they never going to get it.

Oh-by the way, just to answer your questions above:

Yes, No and Yes. Happy?
Old 06-10-2003, 04:10 PM
Tech Master

Some peopel said - It's none of my business.

Well, IT IS my business

Some people said - If the want FCC want to spend money to catch people.

Well, If they were a Taxpayer - is also their MONEY too.