R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Items: For Sale/Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade-16/)
-   -   MF2 - Duratrax Ice Charger - Novak 8.5 brushless - Stampede (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade/193860-mf2-duratrax-ice-charger-novak-8-5-brushless-stampede.html)

speed lives 12-02-2007 07:50 PM

MF2 - Duratrax Ice Charger - Novak 8.5 brushless - Stampede

MF2 - Stampede XL5 - Duratrax Ice Charger - Novak 8.5 Brushless system

MF2 - Has a few things done to it mostly for looks really because there pretty much as good as they get out of the box. Seen the most use out of my items im listing, still fairly minimal use its in great condition. No scratches really besides the bottom and they are pretty minor. No scratches on the shock caps i don't run my vehicles without the hoods off. Has orig hood still in good condition and a brand new hood thats painted black but still uncut, Never got around to using it. Set of mashers on yellow losi wheels 98% tread left. 2 dirthawgs for the rear 90% tread left on yellow losi wheels. 2 stock ribbed front tires 90% tread with losi yellow wheels. Stock set of stock rear tires never used no wheels. Comes with JR XR2 radio and receiver and JR high torq metal gear servo. Missing front left suspension arm, friend came by and bummed it off me for his MF1 sense i haven't used my rc stuff in over a year. 180$

Stampede XL5 RTR - Traxxas big bore alum shocks, alum idler gear, alum output yokes, black RPM gear cover, bearing carriers, front bumper, and ESC mount, Duratrax bearings. Forget what else its been awhile basically all the vital upgrades for the Rustlers/Stampedes. Great condition used about 20 times. Comes with BRAND NEW XL-5 motor, ESC, receiver, radio, and servo. I pulled that stuff right out when i got it. 150$

Duratrax Ice charger w/ 15amp power supply - Mint condition no scratches both come with orig boxes. Even the boxes are in mint condition. Very minimal use i have probably charged around 50 packs on it. Im very very anal about my stuff these are in absolutely brand new condition. 110$

Novak 8.5 Brushless System - Has about 20 packs on it tops. Again mint condition only scratches are a couple tiny ones on the bottom of the motor that cant be prevented no matter what they are very very minimal though. Like i said im very anal about my stuff being mint condition scratch free. Comes with orig box mint condition also. 120$

I will make package deals, cash only NO TRADES please. Will take pictures upon request.

Email - [email protected]

Also have a Savage 4.6 tricked out check out my other post.

sparkplug1288j 12-02-2007 07:56 PM

Ygpm

speed lives 12-02-2007 07:58 PM

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2342/mf1za0.th.jpg
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2642/mf2wk4.th.jpg

Has yellow losi front bumper rear skid plate, blue alum shock thread adjusters, and yellow rpm rod ends sense picture.

JEMCIV 12-02-2007 08:11 PM

what speedo comes with that 8.5?

speed lives 12-02-2007 08:15 PM

Its not the GTB, just as good though if u don't plan on upgrading motors in my opinion. I bought 2 of these systems they are great GTB or not. More than enough and i use to run all nitro. My friend has a GTB the regular Novak ESC is under rated.

JEMCIV 12-02-2007 08:18 PM

I dont plan on upgrading. In all honestly, that 8.5 would be too much (that said, would you sell the esc seperate?).

Is it the XBR?

speed lives 12-02-2007 08:27 PM

I'm selling that as a unit because i would have a hard time selling the other half alone most people buy brushless ESC and motor together sorry. I don't know what kind of driven you do but the motors not over kill by any means, its perfect in my opinion mid line motor. Not the fastest not the slowest.

Edit sorry. I don't think its an XBR the box says Novak SS plus programmable ESC. If the motors to much u can always turn it down.

ffpm46 12-02-2007 08:32 PM

PM Sent

PM sent

JEMCIV 12-02-2007 08:39 PM

Its not so much overkill as it is the fact we only run the 13.5s locally.

But if it doesnt move or i find a motor, I might have to get it off you.

speed lives 12-02-2007 09:23 PM

500$ shipped for the entire lot if someone wants to take up on it. None of my prices involve shipping ud save around 100$ on already lowly listed to begin with items. I just want to move it all now. Everythings in great condition.

You get a great race truck and a nice truck to bash around in the back yard. Great brushless motor to swap between plus u can always throw the stock XL-5 system in the other truck, a high end charger, radio everything you need if your getting into the hobby. Spare parts, spare springs, everything i didn't even list all the spare parts and oils and everything i have. I'll give you my entire electric rc collection and parts.

speed lives 12-03-2007 08:55 AM

Duratrax Ice Charger and Power Supply SOLD

mikemaiers 12-03-2007 04:57 PM

novak

so what speed control is it?

Jason Pelletier 12-03-2007 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by JEMCIV (Post 3931218)
I dont plan on upgrading. In all honestly, that 8.5 would be too much (that said, would you sell the esc seperate?).

Is it the XBR?

I would take the motor........ 45/75 ? :confused:

Jason Pelletier 12-03-2007 08:08 PM

Nevermind i thought it was the 79.99 dollar 8.5. :deathstar

speed lives 12-04-2007 12:10 PM

Novak SS plus programmable ESC