Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Nice Ofna Hyper 7 1/8th scale Buggy Hyper .21 8 port

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 02:29 AM
Tech Initiate

Cool Nice Ofna Hyper 7 1/8th scale Buggy Hyper .21 8 port

im selling this because i need to do some christmas shopping for my family. this buggy has NEVER failed me. motor runs strong and car is very fast. about every 4 runs the car was taken apart for a good cleaning (including the motor) to make sure the car always ran the best. comes with a roto-start bolted to it right now. but also comes with a brand new pullstart. car still has great compression. has a HiTech HS-645MG high-torque servo to steer the car. comes with radio. all you need is a battery pack for the servos (holds 4 AA's) and batterys for the remote. you will need new tires soon. Make me a reasonable offer.

When the pics were taken the car was dirty at the time. PM me if interested.
Attached Thumbnails Nice Ofna Hyper 7 1/8th scale Buggy Hyper .21 8 port-pict0230.jpg   Nice Ofna Hyper 7 1/8th scale Buggy Hyper .21 8 port-pict0231.jpg