Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
TXT-1, CF chassis, lots of extras... >

TXT-1, CF chassis, lots of extras...

TXT-1, CF chassis, lots of extras...

Old 10-30-2007, 08:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default TXT-1, CF chassis, lots of extras...

I've decided to pass on building a super, my Scorpion has satisfied my crawling fix. I began disassembly, so the new owner will need to either carry on the project, or reassemble the "stock" truck . With the exception of the body, stock tranny, and drivelines, the truck is complete. I will include a NEW IN PACKAGE Stampede tranny and a set of aluminum 17mm adapters, as well as NIP GPM aluminum servo mounts. I bought this truck from a friend that hadn't been bit by the crawling bug - it was still a monster truck when he shipped it to me. Has a carbon fiber chassis, locked front and rear axles, what appear to be blue aluminum Associated shocks, and a few other goodies. Stock tires and wheels, and a box absolutely packed with spare parts (most look brand-new), and I'll also throw in the carbon fiber arrow shafts, inserts, and 8/32 all thread I bought to make up links.
Honestly, I'd prefer to sell this as a project - I don't want to throw together a complete truck knowing it's going to get torn down again.
$235 shipped, which I feel is more than fair. The new trans was $50, the adapters $40. Actually a pretty good deal!
Please PM or call me @ (503)330-4747 if interested. Payment via PayPal only (out of staters). There are a few trades I'd be interested in - current gen 1/12th scale car or touring car (I'd be willing to pitch in some $$ for the right touring car). No "tricked out" original RS4's, B3's, 10T's, etc...

Old 11-05-2007, 07:43 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)
Default trade?

sent you a PM.
Jim
Old 11-05-2007, 08:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Still for sale...