R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 10-01-2007, 05:56 PM   #1
Tech Rookie
Send a message via AIM to BronxTech RC
Thumbs up Worked Maxx for sale.

Well, let's start it off. Truck was scratch built by me only the best parts used. from the bottom up, let's begin... Tires and wheels are Proline 40 series Bow Ties wrapped around Wabash white wheels. Tires have been belted to prevent balloning. Holding them on to the axles is a Proline 23mm hex hub kit, shimmed to keep the wheels straight and narrow. Axles are MIP all around as well as the rear driveshaft,the front is a T-Maxx 3.3 shaft as I lost the MIP at the track one day and hadda replace it for the main. Diff cases are 3.3 4 screw style with 3.3 maxx diffs filled with Lucas sticky red grease to give it some diff action. The chassis is a Hardcore Racing titanium chassis in blue.Bulkheads are grey 3.3 style with RPM bulkhead braces and front center and rear skids. It has a Hardcore racing alloy center brace kit. All 4 lower arms are RPM in blue. the top arms are stock 3.3 so that the full set of Proline reservoir shocks will fit as they rub on RPM uppers. It has RPM shock towers, a trimmed front RPM bumper and no rear bumper. It has Golden Horizon servo mounts for the throttle and the steering. Throttle servo is a Futaba 3151 digital and the steering is a Hi-Tec HS645 MG. It has a Traxxas 3.3 tranny with the foward only kit. Motor wise, it is a Sirio .18 with less than 11 tanks through it, 9 to break in and 2 run to tune it so far. It has a Motorsaver airfilter w/ pre filter. Stock Maxx gas tank is on truck. Radio equipment consists of a Jaguar AM from ACE as I don't use my M8 near a dirt track. Also has an IMEX fail safe. Might need a new reciver pack as it has a Venom 1200, but dosen't hold a charge for more than a few days. I'm asking 400 for it, if you really want it, I'll drop to 350 but no lower. If you want pics ask, I'll take them. Will trade for a Losi Eight T Truggy with elctronics, but no motor ok.
BronxTech RC is offline   Reply With Quote