Wiki Posts
Search

F/S Loaded Mbx 5 Lots of spare parts

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 01:28 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default F/S Loaded Mbx 5 Lots of spare parts

Mbx 5 FS Well maintened by experinced racer. There is a enough spare parts with this car to build another complete buggy except for a chassis. I have at least 5 sets of spare tires and rims for this car as. I currently has a novi rossi s421b installed with the proper pipe with about 1 gallon of 30 percent mugen fuel. This engine came with the turbo plug button orginallly but currently has the none turbo button installed for ease of tuning and plug availabilty but turbo button is included. It has a racers edge ackerman plate installed,King heads center diff plate, Prospec front adn rear shock towers, A full set of king heads front and rear toe plates. There are are one set of fully built shocks for spares. I have various weight diff oils that will be included in the sale as. There is onerx battery packs included. Also it has a M8 airtronics radio installed with two High speed metal gear airtronics servos for throttle and steering. There are two novak receivers included with the radio with the channel select on the receiver. I have at least four crystal sets. Also it has a full set of tony's screws that are installed on the car. I know I'm forgetting things any questions please just ask. I have pictures availble as well thanks Chris Ask 1,000 Obo
Old 09-12-2007, 04:57 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Offers

Anyone make an offer I have pictures of everything this car is very well cared for diff oil changed between eevery race and shock oil.