Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 08-23-2001, 05:14 PM   #1
Tech Rookie

Send a message via AIM to AznFlameY2K
Default kute fast nitro car forsale

i have an ofna nitro colt 10 mini forsale

it has a pull start hpi .15 FE engine
alum ball bearing supported side belt tensioner
it uses the hpi clutch bell and goes around 30mph.... but i'm telling you this car handles so... good. it has both throttle and steering servo and uses the stock hpi rs4 nitro 2 muffler... which is perfect because it's flat and gives more power than the stock can muffler it use to use... and has a hpi fuel tank. the car is less than a year old... and have been treated very well. i have all the manuals and box..i have a body for it but i messed up painting it and i have never cut it out... this would be a great body for practice... as time goes on u can buy new bodies like VW polo, beetle, audi TT, Civic, etc... unlike other nitro cars i find bodies for the mini nitro more to scale... this car isn't very fast but if you add a two speed it'll surely go a lot faster or you can use a small spur gear.... the parts for this car are easily found because the manufactuer of this car, which is distributed by ofna also manufactures the duratrax streetforce over 60% of the parts are interchangeable... and parts for this care are very cheap compare to hpi, kyoho, tamiya parts... and they are quite durable.... i have the full scale not mini onroad colt 10 and some one hit me with a mugen mtx 2 at over 40mph my car was fine without a scratch except a bend in the body but for the other person his car was cracked and broken up.... i have pics email me i will be adding it soon to this site

thanks,
Keith
AznFlameY2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2001, 05:15 PM   #2
Tech Rookie

Send a message via AIM to AznFlameY2K

i will sell for 165 shipped

thanks,
Keith
AznFlameY2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 08:37 AM   #3
Tech Rookie