Community
Wiki Posts
Search

race ready LST2 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 07:29 PM
Tech Rookie

Default race ready LST2 for sale

My LST2 monster truck for sale. This is what I did to it before racing started this year: new motor, all drive shafts, inners of diffs., new bearings in trans., and took apart the complete truck anything looked bad, I replaced with new.
extras: 2-batts. 1100, all the parts that I changed before season are ok but I wanted new, old ones go with, new motor, new spin start assembly, some body posts and clips, 2-motor support brackets, new throttle servo repair kit, brake pads and plates, drive gear oneway and 2-speed assembly, 2- bellhousings, 1-new shock shaft, 4-turnbuckeles, new steering servo(z590m), 2-new sets front spindles, 2-extra shocks (6-silver springs 4-yellow springs), lot of screws, new shock oil, 3- air filters, 1/2 gallon 20% byron nitro fuel, two bodies, 4-zombie tires with 40 series rims and there is more just little things. I am also going to sell with the truck is the toolbox of parts, charger, and most everything I got is going with the truck. I would have to say, let it go for $700.
I also am selling my nitro latemodel.
anyquestions. [email protected]
make sure e-mail subject says (lst2 monster truck question)
Old 08-25-2007, 09:13 PM
Tech Rookie

make me an offer on this monster truck. Needs to go.
Old 09-09-2007, 05:21 PM
Tech Rookie

sold