Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
400 dollars worth of batteries for $150.00shipped >

400 dollars worth of batteries for $150.00shipped

400 dollars worth of batteries for $150.00shipped

Old 08-02-2007, 09:02 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Arrow 400 dollars worth of batteries for $150.00shipped

SOLD!!!!SOLD!!!![/SOLD!!!![/SOLD!!!![/SOLD!!!![/SOLD!!!![/SOLD!!!![/SOLD!!!![/SOLD!!!![/SOLD!!!![/SOLD!!!![/SOLD!!!![/

Hello All,

Here's another great deal. I'm selling 7-6cell battery packs with 2 battery boxes that hold 6 cells each. Take a look at the other items I have sold, I don't sell junk!! Here's the break down of what we got here:

1-IB3800 This is a great pack that consistently takes in 3900mah. I used this as my practice pack

1-GP4300 This was a pack that was mixed, so I used it as my practice pack. Still takes in a decent charge....around 3000mah

2-IB4200 1 is a Trinity VIS Pro that I only raced 3 times, and I spent about 60bucks for this pack. The other one is also a trinity, but a Race pack not a Pro, still an excellent pack for practice.Here's the link where I bought these. https://www.ssl-stormerhobbies.com/c...ns&pn=TRI20057

Next are the super hot packs!!!!!

3-Team Orion V-Max Plus RDS. Average voltage on these are 1.235-1.239....super hot!!! The average Internal Resistance is 1.4-1.7.....mostly 1.6ohms. These have never been raced. They were assembled and cycled 3-4 times each..but never got a chance to race these. I stopped racing before I could use them!!! Awesome deal here fella's!!! Here's the link to Stormer Hobbies: https://www.ssl-stormerhobbies.com/c...ns&pn=ORN11512

The retail price for all these packs new is about 390.00 dollars if you purchased them from stormerhobbies.com, and I'm throwing in the 2 battery boxes for good measure.

I only ship in the U.S., and I only accept Pay Pal. Thanks so much, D

Last edited by FriedriceRC; 08-03-2007 at 01:26 PM.