Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
MI2-ec, Tmaxx, qc2, stock motor lot, tire truer >

MI2-ec, Tmaxx, qc2, stock motor lot, tire truer

MI2-ec, Tmaxx, qc2, stock motor lot, tire truer

Old 07-20-2007, 11:20 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default MI2-ec, Tmaxx, qc2, stock motor lot, tire truer

Please email me at [email protected] as I do not check this forum anymore.

Tmaxx (original)- It was given to my school and somebody got to it that shouldnt have. The antenna was cut and the ezstart motor doesnt work. Otherwise, it seems to be in prestine condition. Engine has good compression, but I dont have the fuel or way to start it to test it. I am looking to get $150 for it. I will include an extra transmission and parts for free.

Schumacher Mi2-ec carpet ed. - Used maybe 2 race days. I was a sponsored driver and got it when it first came out and then got out of the hobby a couple weeks later. The bottom doesnt have some small scratches on it, but nothing that deminishes the structural integrity of it. Included with is is a bag full of parts. I believe the knuckle is cracked on it, which I can fix if necessary(at the time they didnt have parts for it since it was brand new). I payed $340 for it and all the parts, I am asking $230

Team Truecut/integy tire truer- In good condition. Comes with a 1/10 tire adapter and the best sander for rounding tires out there I purchases seperately and used religiously when truing tires. Worked better than most other truers I had and was one of the most powerfull. Asking $100.

Case full of stock motors and some modified motors and parts. Mostly Monster stocks and roar stocks. Maybe 5 good stock motors? In it is also a 19t that was used one race day in a roar event. Also included are some brushes, mostly standup, maybe 20 pairs? There are some other parts in there used for tuning. Asking $60

Quantum competition 2 - good condition- $80

I can get pictures of everything upon request.

Please email me at [email protected] as I do not check this forum anymore.
Old 07-20-2007, 11:51 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I just went through the motor lot and counted 5 complete stock motors(roar and monsters), one complete 19t(i believe the armature needed to be replaced on this), 6 empty cans(4 roar stock, two modified), 9 armatures of unkown condition (3 roar stock, 1 monster, 1 unkown stock, and 4 unknown modified), one hood alignment tool, 5 endbells for parts, assorted springs, about 20 pairs of sloted standup brushes, carbide lathe bit, and various spacers.

I also have a Axxis serrator with motor for $50.