getting out sale

Old 07-19-2007, 09:55 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

engine is sold to poorboyracing. have fun with the engine.
Old 07-19-2007, 09:57 PM
Tech Regular

the price for the servos is for both of them. 90 shipped OBO for both the 358 and 359 servo.
Old 07-20-2007, 12:27 PM
Tech Regular

bump
Old 07-21-2007, 11:13 PM
Tech Regular

bump
Old 08-06-2007, 09:17 AM
Tech Regular

HELP!!!!!! Does anyone know how to get a hold of this guy??? I purchased a motor from him and never got it... I would like to get my money back... I NEED HELP FINDING HIM..
Old 08-07-2007, 10:12 AM
Tech Regular

ttt
Old 08-07-2007, 11:24 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Poor Boy Racing View Post
HELP!!!!!! Does anyone know how to get a hold of this guy??? I purchased a motor from him and never got it... I would like to get my money back... I NEED HELP FINDING HIM..
Still no reply from this guy. Anyone know him...
Old 08-08-2007, 03:14 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Still no reply from this guy. Anyone know him...

That's not good. His profile shows his last activity here on 7/30/07. I hope you don't get screwed. You paid what, around three bills for a brand new novarossi plus 21-7bt? That was a good deal, hopefully not too good...

This caught my attention, as I finaly recieved something from a member here (not this seller though) that I had paid for (via Paypal) on 7/19 (same day as you). Through limited contact he kept asuring me that it'd been shipped. His last communication to that effect (and last activity according to his profile) was on 7/30. It just arrived this monday (8/06) and the shipping lable stated that the postage was paid on 8/02, three days AFTER the last time he'd told me it'd already been shipped.

Obviously there were problems (personal, financial, whatever...) that delayed shipping. If he'd been up front with me I'd have not worried so much. Thankfully he wasn't ripping me off (the item was at least as good as described), but was just shadey in the comunication department...

I hope you get your engine soon, and in the condition described. I was worried about getting ripped off for two bills...another Franklin would have been even worse...

Good luck dude. Keep us posted.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:59 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Eccentric View Post
That's not good. His profile shows his last activity here on 7/30/07. I hope you don't get screwed. You paid what, around three bills for a brand new novarossi plus 21-7bt? That was a good deal, hopefully not too good...

This caught my attention, as I finaly recieved something from a member here (not this seller though) that I had paid for (via Paypal) on 7/19 (same day as you). Through limited contact he kept asuring me that it'd been shipped. His last communication to that effect (and last activity according to his profile) was on 7/30. It just arrived this monday (8/06) and the shipping lable stated that the postage was paid on 8/02, three days AFTER the last time he'd told me it'd already been shipped.

Obviously there were problems (personal, financial, whatever...) that delayed shipping. If he'd been up front with me I'd have not worried so much. Thankfully he wasn't ripping me off (the item was at least as good as described), but was just shadey in the comunication department...

I hope you get your engine soon, and in the condition described. I was worried about getting ripped off for two bills...another Franklin would have been even worse...

Good luck dude. Keep us posted.
Thanks for the support. Yea I will be out 250.00 bucks if the motor does not show up. The worst thing about this is that the motor is not for me. I was going to give the motor away as a prize at my upcoming race in September. I have purchased three others and they all showed up. BUT not this one. And the idiot still has not contact me and I have sent some many emails now. I hope someone out here will be able to let me know how to get a hold of him. ANYONE please help me.... Well please keep an eye out for this guy. Thanks guys/gals, most RC people are GREAT persons, but ones like this sure make us look bad… SO watch out for HEFFER
Old 08-08-2007, 10:08 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Man, am I glad I looked before I leaped. I was just about to go for the starter box and read through the thread in its entirety. This blows. I started threads about guys like that and to my suprise, many of these jockos hit me with "you take your chances" type of attitude. Its a-holes like this guy that burn people that get people two-pieced! File a complaint with Paypal pronto, forget the small shit! It will take about 30-45 days to get some traction, but, better late than never! to scammers!

Last edited by bxpitbull; 08-08-2007 at 10:22 AM.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:44 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by bxpitbull View Post
Man, am I glad I looked before I leaped. I was just about to go for the starter box and read through the thread in its entirety. This blows. I started threads about guys like that and to my suprise, many of these jockos hit me with "you take your chances" type of attitude. Its a-holes like this guy that burn people that get people two-pieced! File a complaint with Paypal pronto, forget the small shit! It will take about 30-45 days to get some traction, but, better late than never! to scammers!
Man I am glade you checked before you sent this A hole any money. You would have lost it for sure. I beleive that comes around goes around so this guy will get what coimng to him. I have filed a complaint with paypal so we shall see if I get my money back or not. This just sucks cuz I was going to give this motor to someone as a prize for my race I am hosting.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:49 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Man I am glade you checked before you sent this A hole any money. You would have lost it for sure. I beleive that comes around goes around so this guy will get what coimng to him. I have filed a complaint with paypal so we shall see if I get my money back or not. This just sucks cuz I was going to give this motor to someone as a prize for my race I am hosting.
Corally_man put it best, you get burned, put the scammer's name and a nice little description iin your signature. Eventually, dude will surface or someone will see him, let him know he has been put on blast and possibly, put a fire under his butt to do the right thing!

Short, did you get my PM?
Old 08-08-2007, 10:52 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by bxpitbull View Post
Corally_man put it best, you get burned, put the scammer's name and a nice little description iin your signature. Eventually, dude will surface or someone will see him, let him know he has been put on blast and possibly, put a fire under his butt to do the right thing!
Thats a great Idea... I will but a little note on my sig about this flake... Thanks for the support and WATCH OUT FOR HEFFER...
Old 08-08-2007, 10:55 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

hey why did u leave himpositve feedback then???
Old 08-08-2007, 10:57 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by shortbusrdr55 View Post
hey why did u leave himpositve feedback then???
I was STUPID...... I left it before I got the motor. I will not do that againe EVER!!!!!!! I have filled a complaint with Admin to have it removed. I hope it will be. Well like I said WATCH OUT for HEFFER..

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.