R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 04-28-2003, 12:51 PM   #1
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)
Default OFNA Titan For Sale

I have a very nice OFNA Titan for sale. The truck is used but not abused at all. The tuck has about a quart through the motor and runs impecably. The truck is stock with the exeption of the following. It has a Paris AL 650 tuned pipe, 1050 recargable hump reciever pack, an airtronics MX-3 Radio with Micro FM Reciever and 8 NiMH recargable AA cells in it. The whole truck has been gone through and loctited. The two speed shifts very smoothly and the truck is in great condition over all. The truck comes with the stock body ( looks good but has a little damage around the rear mounting holes, a black atomik tmaxx body with grey flames, this truck also comes with a set of MP tires and wheels and two sets of extra hard wheels foam kits. The stock rims have the normal scuffing on the edges of the rims to to the crappy stock foams but other thatn that the truck is in great shape. May separate electronics is needed.
Asking $450. This is a good value because I have at least $750.00 in this truck. I have all original boxes and papers for the truck, and the radio. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.
dominator79 is offline   Reply With Quote