F/S Thinning the heard

Old 07-05-2007, 02:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)
Default F/S Thinning the heard

OK guys im getting rid of some vehicles that i have that will not be used...... keep in mind that these are vintage cars in phenomenal shape, and just didnt make the cut for my shelf.......

1st up is a tamiya M-02 with aluminum steering setup, and aluminum shocks, it also has new wheels and tires(street tires, and black spoke wheels) and i also have an extra set of black dish wheels that will be included with it as well, also the body is a mistu EVO body, yes on a mini.....its also never been run..... it has a 17t futaba esc, and futaba servo, it has a nice 27t motor thats been run once, the car itself is in really great shape i just will not use it, since i bash on rougher terrain than what it will allow. looking to get 110 shipped OBO

2nd up is an associated rc-12l, has full bearings, i upgraded it with red aluminum screw set, and there were some mods done to lighten the weight of the car as well.....if i didnt tell you where it was done, you would never know.......the car rolls smooth as silk, and its in great shape has rubber sliks that sill have seams on them, currently running 64pitch gears and a advanced 8t trinity speed gems motor, it has a mini servo, and a tekin formula 10 ESC on it, and an airtronics radio, the car was run once, and its WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY fast, i was never able to get past 1/4th throttle before it started to spin out......also included is a graphite chassis setup, basically a whole car minus wheels. and tires and body, not as modded, but still nice.

looking to get 140.00 shipped OBO

these are the 1st in my stable to make the chopping block, pics are available but too big for the site, post email, and i will happily send photos,
for those that havent dealt with me in the past, all my items are top notch items in the best cared for condition that is available.........more items will be added as i go through all my r/c's

thanks MUD
Old 07-08-2007, 10:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

all pm's answered...........