Search

Brand new CRC 3.2R w/Airtronics mini servo

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2007, 07:21 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)
Default Brand new CRC 3.2R w/Airtronics mini servo

EVERYTHING IS SOLD!!

Here is a new/built 3.2R that has never been run. Intended as a backup, but what ever goes wrong with these things? Gotta love 'em. This one comes with an Airtronics servo and kydex bumper/protector as shown and the extra bits from the kit (0- and 5-degree blocks, diff lube, tube dampening fluid, height adjusters, battery o-ring, camber/toe adjusting wrench PLUS a NIP spare set of lower arms and steering blocks all in a nifty Plano parts container. Comes with the kit CRC Track Magnet tires (purple front/grey rear) Will sell the package as shown for $150 plus $9 priority/confirmed shipping. THE CHASSIS IS SOLD!!

If you wish to complete this package to RTR status I have available:

KO VFS-1 Professional programmable esc. Either of these (your choice), w/ or w/o KO nickel-plated heat sink. Like the chassis, these were bought as backups. I've never run either but have bench-tested them to confirm proper operation. Comes with both the diode and capacitor as from KO. I will get rid of that ridiculous heavy cable on either and install proper new 16ga wire if buyer wishes. $85 w/ purchase of chassis BOTH ESC'S ARE SOLD

JR XS3-Pro synthesized (no crystals!!) 75mhz...these radios are excellent AND nearly bullet-proof. I've used one for three years now and have been DELIGHTED with it. You guessed it...bought this as a backup and never needed it. Typical bumps and scrapes (from driver's stand railings, work bench, etc) around battery holder area but nothing very bad at all. Screen has a small scuff that could be buffed out but I never bothered--as you can see it obscures absolutely nothing. I'm just kinda picky and wanted to be sure any buyer knew EVERYTHING. I'll sell this radio with it's RS310 mini receiver for $100. If purchased with the chassis I'LL eat the shipping difference. THE RADIO IS SOLD

If you've already got a transmitter I'll sell just a RS310 synth receiver for $50 w/purchase of chassis. It has a small piece of shrink where the casing on the antenna chaffed through--did not damage the antenna wire at all. THE RECEIVER IS SOLD

This is all top-shelf equipment that I wouldn't hesitate to use at a regional-level event tomorrow and it will make an EXCELLENT 1/12 race combo (my race cars used the same combo this year). Please feel free to check my extensive feedback here or my nearly 9 years perfect feedback on e-Bay under ssmith2. My stuff is EXACTLY what I represent it to be.

Last edited by Scottrik; 06-27-2008 at 04:36 PM.
Old 06-06-2007, 07:21 AM
Tech Champion

More pics

Last edited by Scottrik; 06-27-2008 at 04:36 PM.
Old 06-06-2007, 12:21 PM
Tech Champion

The chassis is SOLD SOLD SOLD...thanks Darin

As is the esc w/heatsink.

All other items still available.

Scottrik

Last edited by Scottrik; 06-06-2007 at 12:34 PM.
Old 06-08-2007, 06:07 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default RS310 Receiver.

Checking of the RS310 receiver is still available and if it is 75mhz.

Thanks.
Old 06-08-2007, 07:37 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default RS 310 receiver.

Payment sent. Having problems with my work pc in clicking the "ok" button on receipt confirmation of your pm.

Thanks.
Old 06-08-2007, 07:53 AM
Tech Champion

The loose receiver is SOLD SOLD SOLD--thanks Ron.

You DO need to send me your address though, PayPal shows "no address given".