Wiki Posts
Search

for sale--competition electronics turbomatcher 20 and fantom dyno

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 06:39 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Post for sale--competition electronics turbomatcher 20 and fantom dyno

i have turbomatcher 20 for sale with everything you need to grade batteries. it comes with the machine, generic battery labels, dot matrix printer and contact cleaner for the contacts in the cell holders. it will need a chip from competition electronics (25 bucks and you can install it yourself) to do the newer style batteries. i was told u could get away with not using the chip but i would not advise it. it will also need a power supply to run it (not included). i would like to get 135 bucks shipped or best offer.

i also have a fantom dyno(silver facepate) with an aluminum and steel wheel. it has a ibm 386 laptop which works great. i bought this from hank about 2 years ago and its spotless and works perfect. it has the dos software but it could use the newer windows software. i have a new lawn tractor battery i use to run the dyno that i will throw in free if its someone local that wants the dyno. i would like to get 350 shipped or best offer.

i will post pics in the next day or so
Old 06-06-2007, 12:24 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

ttt