Academy SB SSG RTR

Old 04-22-2007, 12:56 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)
Default Academy SB SSG RTR

NEW LOW PRICE!!!

I have here an Academy Sb SSG buggy. It has the upgraded chassis to SSG top and bottom deck. It's thicker than the pro carbon fiber chassis. And it's silver too!

The buggy has many upgrades. Including losi shocks, kose motor mount, SSG chassis, beefy CVDs, and full bearings. I hardly ever even ran the buggy since it came when I already got my V2. So the buggy's seen very little dirt. It's super clean as you can tell from the pic. It will come RTR with airtronics radio, receiver, Servos, and a Quantum 2 ESC, some spares, a box full of parts and accessories, and some extra batteries. This is super RTR.

Includes:
-SSG roller ($150 for the SSG)
-Extra chassis/top deck
-One way unit ($40)
-Nicely painted body
-Aitronics Radio
-72mh receiver/crystals
-Quantum 2 ESC
-Servos (Yes a few servos)

Extras:
-Spares
-Box loaded with screws, bolts, nuts, gears, shock stuff, diffs, washers, servo arms, etc etc etc...look at the pic urself.
-extra servos in the box
-10x2 fantom motor, and some other motors in there too
-manual
-practice batteries
-a spare FRP chassis/top deck

You won't be disappointed with this buggy. I believe the SSG is already discontinued, and it's pretty rare now. So grab this while you still can. Car runs perfectly with no flaw whatsoever. No bents, cracks, noises to be found. With all the upgrades and one way included, this buggy is way up there with the BJ4s and 501's. See it for yourself.

I've invested a lot of time and money into this buggy. And it's a shame I didn't use it that much. My loss is your gain. Since I need the money fast, I'm letting it go for $270 shipped. Keep in mind, it is RTR, and has everything you'll ever need. So $270is a steal!

I can only accept Postal Money order as a form of payment. I am a trusted seller here on the forum. I've dealt with a few others here, and I have ebay feedbacks to back it up if you need.

Last edited by Intotheblade; 04-27-2007 at 08:54 AM.
Old 04-22-2007, 08:07 PM
Tech Regular

bump
Old 04-23-2007, 08:49 AM
Tech Regular

ttt
Old 04-23-2007, 01:02 PM
Tech Regular

bumpity
Old 04-23-2007, 06:57 PM
Tech Regular

Sales pending...but you can still pm me. And I'll get back to you if deal breaks.
Old 04-23-2007, 11:16 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default SB

BE VERY CAREFUL BUYING FROM THIS GUY I BOUGHT A BUGGY FROM HIM AND IT WAS TRASHED.

BUTCH
Old 04-24-2007, 12:12 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default bmxjeff

bump for you bmxjeff! same what happen to me w/ a trade.
Old 04-24-2007, 06:04 AM
Tech Regular

Butch...why didn't you PM me so we could work something out? Can you be more specific about "Trash?". I gave you what was described and promised. And I included EVERYTHING. You didn't even contact me whatsoever. I don't understand why you're posting on my thread in an attempt to ruin my reputation. If there is a problem, I would've been happy to work something out with you. But you clearly didn't want that.
Old 04-24-2007, 06:08 AM
Tech Regular

Aquion, our trade...

You were responding to a post I made months ago as opposed to a recent trading post I made which clearly states "I ONLY HAVE 2 ROLLERS TO TRADE". Despite our misunderstanding, did I NOT do my best to work things out with you?!

This trader wanted more than what was promised. I didn't want to be a jerk, and let him be unsatisfied. So I sent him some extra stuff that wasn't even part of the deal. He still wasn't satisfy. I'm sorry guys, I can't please everyone. I can only give you my word, that I am an honest seller. And what you see is what you get. I also have ebay feedbacks to back it up. So please, don't spam my thread to draw people away.
Old 04-24-2007, 02:08 PM
Tech Regular

anyway bump
Old 04-24-2007, 06:22 PM
Tech Regular

ttt
Old 04-24-2007, 07:04 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default SB

you sent me a 50.00 buggy that i paid 150.00 for 3 of the 4 shafts are bent the front diff is melted together there were 4 bearings out of 14 that were in the hubs you said there was a ful set all the screws were stripped out in the diff cases and hubs you sent me a box of trash for spares, 1 broken arm and 2 losi truck arms that i cant use 3 burnt diffs that you should have thrown in the garbage you sent me no usable parts except the box. i was supposed to get a 10t motor in good shape you sent me a 27t paradox motor that is about 6 to7 years old you sent me a speed control that wont turn on. now that is what i call trash.and you want me to pm you when your still saying i got everything as described . bullshit you fu!!ed me and you know it.i`ve been doing r\c`s for over 20 years and this deal is not even close to what you described.
Old 04-24-2007, 07:54 PM
Tech Regular

The CVDs should not be bent. I suspect the shipping may have had something to do with it. The novak Racer works. It just needs a little soldering job done to it. And the differentials...I don't know how they could be melted together. They're steel. And I rebuilt them before I shipped them to you. And I know that the shipping didn't melt them.

Anyway Butch, I'm not here to prove you wrong. I am here to do business, and hopefully fair business. This happens to 1 out of 20 customers. Someone will be unhappy with their item. I will do my best to replace the damages. However, I WILL NOT agree with you that my product is defective or trash. But we have a different view on what's trash and what's not. If you had PM me or sent me an email explaining the situation, I would be more than happy to work with you. Rather, instead you come into a thread where I am trying to sell something and trash me. I don't appreciate that!

Despite that, I will try to work something out with you. If you would please PM me privately and we can discuss what can be done. I apologize for my ignorance of your taste. But I will promise you that I will do my best to fix the problems you described, and perhaps come up with a solution. Have a good day now Butch.
Old 04-25-2007, 05:55 AM
Tech Regular

this is still available
Old 04-25-2007, 01:19 PM
Tech Regular

bump

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.