R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Items: For Sale/Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade-16/)
-   -   Electonics for sale; Tekin, Integy, Team Cobra, RiverGate, and more... (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade/155192-electonics-sale%3B-tekin-integy-team-cobra-rivergate-more.html)

cartmen34 03-20-2007 04:20 PM

Electonics for sale; Tekin, Integy, Team Cobra, RiverGate, and more...

5 Attachment(s)
Well, after about a year of not touching my R/C stuff and not really wanting to race anymore, I've decided to start getting rid of my stuff, little by little. I've got many items for sale here. Some almost new, some very used, but everything is in good condition and ready for club level racing. I've got images of everything and can provide more detailed pics of any item if requested.

I am trying to sell off items I no longer need, so everything you see here is sale only. No trades please!

Let's Begin...

----Batteries:----
I have a good mix of matchers here. Sandhills racing, Trinity, SMC, Pole Position, etc. Every pack comes with corally plugs soldered to a battery bar lead, which I'll be happy to remove if the buyer requests.
  • All saddle packs are 3300 GP cells with lots of time on them, but still good for club racing or pratice. no longer available
  • The Trinity 3300 gp pack has only been used about 6 times. Still in excellent condition, inside and out. no longer available
  • The lone 3800 pack is a Pole Position. It has only been used a 2 race meetings and still provides a ton of punch! no longer available

no longer available

----Chargers, Dischargers, and Power Supplies:----
Every item here is used, but still in excellent condition and in perfect working order
  • Rivergate 45 amp power supply: An oldie but a goodie. Perfect for running a lathe, dyno, or 3 or 4 chargers at once! Had this for many years, and still going strong! SOLD!
  • Tekin BC112a: Another oldie but goodie. I have used this charger faithfully to charge any of my packs. Peak detection works, even with my 3800! SOLD!
  • Integy INDi 16x5v6: My newest charger. Only used a few times and works perfectly. SOLD!
  • Integy iNDi Reactor 30amp: Powerful discharger with auto cut-off. Only used a few times. SOLD!
  • Tekin Battery Doctor 8.0: Excellent cell equalizer with 0.5 cut-off @ 2 amps. New these are about $45, SOLD!

----Mod Motors:----
I've got several motors to sell, all used, but all in good condition. I'll try to list these motors as they appear in the pic, starting at the bottom left and working clockwise.
  • Team Orion Chrome Touring 12x2: A good motor which has lots of low end punch. no longer available
  • Fantom v2 15x1: An excellent mod motor for slick tracks with no grip. no longer available
  • Peak v2 14x2: Another good motor for slick tracks with little grip. no longer available
  • Reedy Tri-Rotor can and endbell: This motor has no arm in it. I'll include it for whomever buys the motor listed next...
  • Orion v2 16x5: This motor contains the arm from the Reedy. I assembled it for the ultimate small or slick track mod motor. Whomever buys this motor will recieve the Reedy can and endbell, as well as the original, unused Orion 12x2 armature (shown in the pic) You are practically receiving two motors for once price with this one. no longer available
  • Orion v2 12x2: This motor has excellent punch and life. I've used it many times in 4wd off-road when traction was available with great results. no longer available
no longer available

----19 turn and stock motors----
Some old, some very new. Some very used, some barely used. Read on my friends. Again, I'll try to list each motor as it appears in the pic, starting at the bottom left and working up and around clockwise.
  • Fantom team stock in a trinity monster stock can and endbell: This was a handout motor for a large local race. Has served me well over the years. no longer available
  • Trinity Monster Stock: Decent motor with lots of life left. no longer available
  • Peak splitfire: Back to my old school ways. This was an excellent stock motor a few years ago and has never put me wrong when racing touring cars. no longer available
  • Birdman stock GM can: Ehh what to say. Hasn't been run much because it's power just doesn't suite me. no longer available
  • Birdman stock yokomo can: Another sort of ehh motor. I've never really been impressed with birdman stuff. no longer available
  • Peak Dynasty 19 turn in Orion v2 can: Now we're talking. Loads of power. I've used this in 2wd off-road mod when the track has zero traction and done very will with it. A very nice motor with good, tractable power. no longer available
  • Trinity Chameleon 19 turn locked endbell: An older motor, but I've had great success with it in 19 turn touring car. It'll stay with any modern 19 turn motor on the straights. no longer available
  • Reedy spec 19: A more modern motor, with decent 19 turn power. no longer available
no longer available

----Older chargers, lathe, old dyno, blub dischargers, and other misc stuff----
These are items which are really old. Each item DOES work, but it has been discontinued by the manufacturer or is no longer supported.
  • Team Cobra Lathe: This is a mod motor lathe which also works great for stock arms when you can remove them from the can. It includes a diamond bit, and the drive vari adjuster attached to the base. It also comes with the box of oils, and other misc motor parts. no longer available
  • Competition Electronics 30 amp TurboDyno with printer: Old school rules. This little monster has been sitting in a box for several years. It is a stock racers dream tool. I give no promises on this item, it may or may not work. I can tell you that two years ago it would run tests on motors, but the results printed out all zeros. I've contacted Competition Electronics and have been assured that they will work on any of their products, regardless of age and condition. These are extremely expensive items when new. Again, no promises on this! Sold AS IS! SOLD!
  • Trinity battery cooling stand. This is a very new item I've only used a few times. Perfect condition and working order. I've replaced the blank wires with alligator clips. SOLD!
  • Deans light blub plug discharger. What can I say. I'm from the old school. I don't even remember how much this thing cost. The Black Box II does work, but comes on as soon as you attach the battery. no longer available
  • Trinity Real Time 2 discharge tray. Again, kickin' it old school style. This guy does not have auto cut off, but it does have lights so you can tell when to remove the battery. The fan in the base works perfectly. This would be good for maintaining practice packs. no longer available
  • Novak Millennium. More old school. Back in the day it really was good stuff, although I'm not sure I'd trust it to charge your newest and best pack. no longer available
  • Integy iNDi 16x2: Seriously old school. We're talking biblical times here folks. BUT... it still works and might be good for charging practice packs. no longer available

Now to the other stuff. I really really prefer dealing with paypal. I will only accept money orders if you agree to send the order first. Once I receive the order I will happily ship you the item. No exceptions, not ever! Again no trades.

If you would like to talk deal you can PM me here or send an email to [email protected]. If you would like to send a payment you can send your paypal payment to [email protected]

Thanks everybody for looking!!

cartmen34 03-20-2007 04:37 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Adding pics of the lathe and dyno...

jpcardhound 03-20-2007 04:43 PM

dyno

pm sent on dyno thansk JP

Rc guy 03-20-2007 04:43 PM

you have an email and pm on tekin charger

Rc guy 03-20-2007 05:40 PM

you have another pm

mellis32 03-20-2007 06:18 PM

PayPal sent for Tekin charger, thnx Mike

cartmen34 03-20-2007 07:12 PM

TurboDyno and Tekin BC112a are SOLD!

thanks guys!

cartmen34 03-21-2007 07:56 AM

morning bump. :)

knucklehead 03-21-2007 08:53 AM

Paypal sent.

cartmen34 03-21-2007 09:20 AM

Tekin battery doctor is sold!

Thank you!

Renegade 03-21-2007 05:43 PM

Cartmen34 I sent a pm about the power supply. I am interested in it.

cartmen34 03-21-2007 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Renegade
Cartmen34 I sent a pm about the power supply. I am interested in it.

PM replied to and email sent as requested. thanks for the interest!

cartmen34 03-22-2007 10:29 AM

bumping

cartmen34 03-22-2007 05:41 PM

good evening. bump.

New prices on batteries!

Renegade 03-22-2007 06:03 PM

cartmen the funds are being sent !!