Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Parted out electronics from RC18T XP2 XPS ESC Batteries Motor >

Parted out electronics from RC18T XP2 XPS ESC Batteries Motor

Parted out electronics from RC18T XP2 XPS ESC Batteries Motor

Old 02-25-2007, 11:43 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Parted out electronics from RC18T XP2 XPS ESC Batteries Motor

Ok guys, I sold off the rc18t as a roller with a servo. All of the following has very LITTLE use on it. I could almost sell it as new. So now heres what we have for sale:

First up is a XP2 2 Channel Radio system. This radio is on Brown, which is 26.995 mhz am. This is complete with the micro receiver. Price: $40 shipped.

Next is a pair of two batteries and NIB Charger. The packs are a Novak 750 Mah and an 1100 Mah race pack. Both have micro connectors. (From what I can see, if you trimmed the 18 chassis, you could double up on the Novaks and have 14.4 volts!) $30 shipped

Last is the Stock XPS Micro ESC along with the Super 370 motor. These were barely used, and work great. Neither shows signs of wear. Everything works fine. $40 shipped.

All prices are total, including shipping. Let me know if you want more than one item and we could combine shipping. Please feel free to ask any questions about the items, please PM.

Thanks for looking!
-Pat
Old 02-25-2007, 04:03 PM
Tech Rookie

Now on ebay: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbettylou133QQhtZ-1