Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Charger System FS 2 Pitbulls and Hobbico PS >

Charger System FS 2 Pitbulls and Hobbico PS

Charger System FS 2 Pitbulls and Hobbico PS

Old 02-03-2007, 11:39 AM
Tech Regular

Default Charger System FS 2 Pitbulls and Hobbico PS

Hi There -

Time to hang up the RC thing. Well, actually I hung it up a while ago but was reluctant to sell of the chargers and PS "just in case". Well, I don't think that time will come again anytime soon as much fun as it was.

So here is what I have. It's a complete charger system, which consists of 2 CE Pitbulls re-cased with black cases. THESE are NOT X2s! I bought the cases directly from CE some time back.

The two Pitbulls have been recased and rewired as you can see for the pics. There are not adapters to worry about coming out from the back, the all-black wires have been soldered directly to the charger, although you could easily remove them and re-install the adapters (which I do have - see photos - one has been cut) if you really wanted to. There are a few scratches on the black cases but nothing a small sticker couldn't fix. You can also see I made some adapters for the alligator clips so that you could safely charge Deans plugs batteries and not worry about the clips slipping off. I also made an adapter so you could connect the chargers to a car battery or someone else's power supply.

Connecting the chargers together to the power supply is a custom-made "octopus" using Trinity banana plugs and slot car wire and Deans plugs. A nice clean system that you could connect other items to.

The Hobbico power supply is pretty normal, other than I shortened the main wire and installed a cooling fan near the back. The wire was shortened because at the track I went to they had lots of power bars nearby and I didn't need the extra length.

So take a look at the photos to see a neat charging system that will get a beginner or a seasoned pro off and running.

ASKING $175 USD OBO PLUS SHIPPING

Send questions to

[email protected]

I am located in Canada and have sent to the USA many times.

Thanks for looking, and have a great day!